Chapter nine -caitlins wrost day.

( Not edited sorry )

Caitlin's POV

Well we all get in our cars and started to drive off and like I said I was going to take Ryder Chris George Bryan and Peter. Ryder sat in the passenger seat while the other four sat kind of squished in the back. I had one hand on the steering wheel and I other on the radio looking for my station but since I couldn't fine it I just forgot about it and places my hand on the cup holders. I felt a hand on top of mine and I pulled my hand away but they intwines fingers and I look and its Ryder. We stop at the red light and I tried to get out get out of his grip but it was to stinger and I say " Ryder let go of my hand or I'm going to bite you " he just chuckled and said " whatever you say kitten " and he let go of my hand.

For the rest of the way we were in silence but it was comfy silence. I park into the school parking lot and everyone gets out . I go to my truck and I take out five back packs (Ryder doesn't have one).. We start to walk over to my brothers car were envy one else is. While walking over their I feel someone grip the hand around my waist and I look up and I see Ryder. I roll my eyes mentally in my head and say " Ryder get your freaking hand off my waist " " what if I don't what are you going to do kitten " he cooed. I was pretty mad by that point because I had of him calling me kitten and grabbing me like if I was his toy . I huff and say " get you hand of my waist before I shove your foot up your ads" he chuckled but just griped me tighter and closer to him. I tried to push him away but he was to strong and I couldn't but the I see Tyler and he was staring straight into my eyes and I can see that he felt hurt betrayed. Tyler buffs and leaves from the parking lot my wolf began to whine and I was hurt and I tried to push Ryder away but u couldn't . I had to draw blood from his torso till he let go of me.

I ran up to Ryan and said " what way did Tyler go to " he points to the main entrance but he tries to keep me facing the other way by placing his hands on my cheeks but I tested poking him till he finally let go and I turn around and I see Tyler was flirting with the wolf slut of the Pack and then I look at Ryan and I run to him but stop halfway and I fall to my knees and started to get this pain in my stomach that shot up to my spine and then went to every where else in my body. I felt like I was being carried but I didn't know because I passed out. I open my eyes and it's blurry I blink them a few times to adjust to my surroundings. I stand up to see Ryan Ryder Peter Bryan Chris George and Damon leaning against a tree. I look at my clothes and their kind of shredded but not like you can see any thing no there just ripped here and there but I'm still covered. I look at their eyes and they we darkened with lust .

My brother Ryan stepped in front of my because he noticed what I did and I'm pretty sure I was still going through heat. It's the worst because you have very one over you and they would literally rip each other's throat . I tried to stand up tall but I was being blocked by my brother and I was about to shove him when I remembered that your scent can make them go after you more so that's why he stood in front of me . Ryder was the first to came at me but Ryan stopped him and pushed him to the floor Ryder growled at him and got up and came at Ryan again Ryan used his alpha tone too says " get control over your wolves now" Ryder didn't pay attention to him that he caught Ryan off guard and pushed against a tree and Ryder came after me and I growl at him and he chuckles and comes after me butt I moved to the left and he almost got slammed into a tree. he canned at me again and this time I couldn't move any where because the others were already coming towards us and I punch right in the jaw and he didn't stumble and I was about to hit him again but Ryan stood in front of me and he was going against Ryder and Ryan tells them " control yourselves against your Alpha now " the all shook their heads and their eyes turned to normal color. I let out a sigh of relief and say " thank you Ryan " and I hug him and he hugs me back we pull away ( Ryan's not that much of a hugged just when you really need it).