Chapter two caitlina finally found her mate jst nt the one she wanted

Ryan's POV 

Well I was banned from the pack/family because I put then to shame whatever , so my father died a month ago and I heard that my little sister has became Alpha well good for her but then I get a call from the Council and they say " Ryan we need you too lead you're fathers Pack we simply just can't have a girl lead them meet us right away you know we to find us " and they hang up .

So I went to see the Council and they gave me a letter and man handled me out the door bastards . I get in my truck and I ride to the Pack house .

When I arrive I walk in and everybody is staring at me but I brush it off and I kept walking till I got to the office and I see my little sister talking to her friends or betas I think I don't know she stopped talking and she was surprised to see me but I really don't see why she was.

She asked me something and I handed her the letter and started reading the letter then she folded it up and said to her betas that they now responded to me as their soon to be Alpha .

I was really impressed at how strong my sister looked she looked stronger than most of them but not like the people that use steroids no it fit her body and no I'm not looking at her she's my sister and then her tone she had authority and demanding in her when she talked shows how a month can change a person.

CAITLIN'S POV  

So the Pack is now in the hands of my older brother Ryan . So I walk over to my brother hug him and say " happy to have you back " he replies hugging my back " glad to be back little sis " .

I pull away from the hug as he does the same and I say " well now I'm a regular member of the Pack but still have Alpha blood so I don't want you're mate John on my case " John laughs and says " don't think that would happen you know how much of a bitch she can be with you " I laugh and say " yeah I know but she knows I'm a lot bigger and stronger than her which is funny from time to time ".

They nod in agreement with me and then Ryan says " so cat have you found you're mate yet " I look at the ground and say " well actually I think he's in this room I'm guessing I'm not sure " Ryan comes next to me and he places his head on my shoulder and says " who is it or who do you think it is " I sigh and say " I think its Daniel " Tyler gets up from his chair and says " what I thought it was me bull crap damn you fate gods "

I started blushing and I say " well I'm still not sure it could be you but its un sure but I'm about 85% sure just the other 15% isn't " Ryan lifts up his head and says " well if its Daniel or if its someone else I know I haven't been here for a month I'm still you're over protective brother so if you break her heart I will break you "

I laugh and say " well it just leaves it to Daniels birthday and see if we are but if where not well ill be devastated but its not meant to be " I frowned at the words I just said but Daniels says " well if we are I will love you and you know that " I smile and say " yeah I know well we should tell or advice the pack about the new alpha and have the dinner that we always have " .

Ryan groans and says "why do you guys have dinner so early its not even sun down " I slap his shoulder playfully and say " because after we eat the Pack go out and some go for runs or oaths stay in the house and study " Ryan laughs and says " oh ok but I'm going out for a run and I need to talk to you car so you're going with me " I sigh and say " fine then well lets go " and Ryan says "hey hey I'm standing between you and Daniel I feel like if I stand between you too I stop something and this pack is literally trying to kill me so I'm between you too alright " we all laugh and I say " sure ok " and we all walk out of the office .

--------------------------------------- authors note ---------------------------------------------- 

Hey sorry I didn't update and sorry its short but I'm trying but it erased stupid phone so what do you guys think will DANIEL be her mate or someone else tell me what you think ok

VOTE

COMMENT

HOPE YOU LOVE IT ILL UPDATE LATER TODAY TOMORROWS SCHOOL HAP HAP HAPPY