chapter 8 will the Packs join forces and help on another or will just kill .

Ryder just chuckles but smiles at me and says" don't worry kitten no one will touch you Pack ".

Tyler started to low growl but I grabbed his hand and he intertwined our fingers and I can feel I made him calm down.I speak up only to be interrupted by Ryder. He looks at me and says " so who the next Alpha in line after they like you know kick you from your stand"he smirked at the end off his sentence I say"my brother Ryan will be next in line but not for a couple of weeks so in in charge right now".Ryder bust out laughing along with part of his Pack. I use my Alpha tone and snap "laugh at me again and you're a dead wolf human got it".

I think I scared some off his Pack members because one began to whimper at my tone it's not the first time that happens. Ryder stopped laughing and steps close to me and Tyler pulled me close to him. Ryder says"only I get to scare the crap out of my Pack got it".

I grin at him and he says"OK looks like were on the same page so do you think you can show us around and show us around the territory but I'm guess theirs not much to see"I clench my jaw but say"some of us have to get to school so I'll ask one of the elders to show you around in the mean time let me at least show you the house you're staying at ok".

he smiled at me and says"that would be nice kitten" Tyler spoke before I could and said "leave my mate alone and stop calling her kitten she hates cats more than you and Damon".Ryder just smirked and says"ok mighty oh Tyler I'm just messing around with her now can you lead the way to the house".Tyler nod and we start walking toward the house and I see Damon and Peter arguing and Damon was about to punch Peter but I run with all of my force and I made it just in time to get punched in the jaw.

I stumbled back a bit but Peter and Tyler who came to my rescue helped me back on my feet . I'm guessing it started to bruise because Ryan came running to me and handed me an ice pack. Tyler was holding it on my jaw while I was still trying to get my head straight . When I finally got my thoughts and jaw straight I look at Damon and say " why were you arguing with Peter" he replies " he was saying I was treating you bad when I only rejected you and said some other things that people don't need to know and right now Chloe is locked up in my room because of what they were saying ".

I look at Peter and he says " no that not the story when you left the guys and me wee mad about how Damon had treated you and we began to say thing and then Chloe slaps all of us and runs up the stairs and locks her self in the room and then Damon started blaming me because of what Chloe did and he doesn't like it when he's wrong and I'm really sorry didn't mean to cause you problems ". Peter put his head down " Peter don't say your sorry you're not the me who punched me on the jaw and Damon just because your wrong does not mean you get to go around arguing with everyone and punching people " I snap.

I was mad he just had punched me and all he cared about was Chloe ugh I hate him so much but then I remember that Ryder and Sapphire were still behind me. I pause for a second but sigh and say " Damon you're going to have another Pack live in the house you guys are living in for a while till they finnish building a house behind in our territory and if anyone gets harmed in that Pack I will kill you and burn you alive and I'm not playing now Peter go call Chris Bryan George to wait for me in the front were going to school ".

I get the ice pack away from my face and Tyler and Ryan were helpful by showing the other Pack to the house and I was just standing their alone in the middle of the territory and I was mad I was angry but I was mostly sad. I've lost much in my life and that I lost Damon it hurt me more but Tyler I love him and I feel complete with him but I feel like his old mate may come back and that's going to be like walking through hell. I look up at the nice baby blue sky and wondered if Tyler's old mate come back will he leave me for her .

I walked out to the front to be greeted by Sophia and Daniel making out Tyler leaning in my car along with Ryder Ryan Elliot and Eric I'm guessing that the others haven't come out her so ill just wait for them . My jaw was still bruised because when I touched it, it burned . I pull my hand away and I see the Daniel stopped making out with Sophia and he came and touched me cheek but I nearly jumped 5 feet in the air.

It burned me and I wonder why it burned so much it was weird but I also see that Daniels hand jumped back as well . Ryder comes and moves me head from side to side and he tried to touch my jaw but I stepped back but he stepped one step closer to me and I already knew where this would lead so I just let him examine my jaw. He kept hum hum hum and I was getting annoyed and I think he saw that because he said " um kitten you need to clean you jaw before it gets worse I think Damon over their had silver in his hand and I can get deeper in your skin if you don't clean it " I look at him and say " thank you but please don't every call me kitten ever again ".

He just chuckled and said " I'm sorry kitten but that can not be done" I huff but walk inside the house and I rush up to my room and I grab a small towel from the closet and got to the bathroom and I wet the towel with soap and I started rubbing hard. I rinsed the towel but started again its started to feel better but maybe scrubbing to hard made my bruise worse but I knew it would heal so I let the towel dry and I ran out of my room go downstairs grab my phone backpack sunglasses and I walk out the door.

I was fretted again with the same people except Peter Bryan George Chris were standing by the car and I look to my right to see Damon and Chloe holding hands but Chloe had a hand on her stomach and she was just grinning at me just like that Cheshire Cat. I just hated seeing that but then I say" alright lets go but Chloe damn what are you guys doing here " Chloe smiles and says " were here to go to school silly ". I get my keys out of my backpack and scratch my house key against my palm and say " haha what makes you think I'm going to take you and Damon " .

Damon smiles and says " I know you can't resist me so just give us the ride already" I scoff but answer " my car my rules your not getting in it okay I'm taking Ryder Bryan Chris pet and George and I'm pretty sure you don't fit in my brothers car ". Sophia pipes up " well you guys can ride with me I'm taking Daniel so theirs like two more seats for you guys to sit in" I growl at her which mad her whine and Daniel glared at me but I glare back and I've been know to give death glares before because Daniel looked away. Da,on smiles and says " yeah okay well go with Sophia me and my MATE CHLOE are going to go with her ". He like literally shouted mate Chloe in my ear but I didn't pay attention even though it hurt my wolf bad.

(So sorry its really short and I hate myself for it but I've Ben busy you know well hope you guys like it ok ad it love it get addicted to is just kidding no but please vote comment and hope you like it ,

WHITE WOLF .)