Chapter 3 - Does Caitlin find her mate .

CAITLIN'S POV-

Tyler starts to make fun of me when he says in a high pitch voice " I'm Caitlin and I love Tyler " it was so hard to not laugh but I say " you know I don't sound like that and you know I love you " and looks at me and says " see I told you know you did " I frown and say " screw you wait hold on sniff the air "

Well all take a sniff and Ryan says " another Pack is here on our territory " I wasn't surprised I say " let's go check it out right now girls grab the children and you're selves and hide down in the basement now all the men go as well I'm going to take the betas with me and my brother ok go now " every one just looked at me but then grabbed the kids and started going down to the basement.

All seven of us walk down and into the back yard we were all walking when the scent started coming closer and they all shifted to their wolves .

( Elliot had a brown coffee coat that matched his brown eyes, John had a grey mixed with white that almost went with his light blue eyes and Daniel had the same coat just with chocolate eyes that really melt you're heart when you talked to him Tyler had a light brown mixed with black with his blue eyes and my brother had a pure black fur and his left eye was blue and his right eye was white and then me I'm was pure white with my left eye white and my right eye dark green . Me and my brother were pure black and pure white because were Alphas its really rare to be a pure white or black wolf it rarely happens but it happened to me and him which made us special as father said but back to the story )

I was the only one that wasn't shifted to a wolf we jumped over the gate fence and we came wolves to wolves with the other Pack it was just five of them I could tell the one in front of all was the Alpha he went behind a tree shifted and he came out wearing tan cargo shorts with a black t shirt.

You can see that he was built and he was grinning at me and Daniel made a low growl and I look at him and he was mad . I look at them and say " what do you guys why did you come here " he laughs and says " where's the Alpha I need to speak to the Alpha " I look at him and I was sad inside I was hurt but I say " you're looking at the Alpha " .

He looks at me and he laughs again he was starting to get on my nerves but he asks again " no seriously where's Alpha Max " I look at the ground but look at him again " he died a month ago I took over but my brother is taking charger in a couple of weeks so answer my question what are you doing here " he looks at his Pack sighs looks back at me and responds " well we need a place to stay and all of the pack rejected us stating with them but I was really close with you're father "

I look at him and you can see the hurt and sincerity in his eyes and I say " why would I want to take in a pack of five that are vicious killers and cold blooded " he frowns and says " I can see why you won't accept us but you're our last Pack please "

I bit my bottom lip sigh and says " if I hear or find one of you're wolves around talking or even looking I will rip you to shreds myself and feed you to the hounds " he grins and says " ok don't worry no looking no touching and no talking by the way I'm Damon that is Peter Bryan Chris and George " I wave hi and say " well I'm Caitlin the white wolf my brother Ryan is the pure black wolf then its Elliot John Tyler and hopefully my future mate Daniel "

I hear a low growl and I look and its comes from Damon I was in shock but he stopped after Chris smacked his head on his leg .

DAMON'S POV 

My Pack was attacked when I was trying to make a child with my girlfriend . My father had mind linked me and was shouting at me to go and to take the boys with me but I refused I dressed and I went and fought for my Pack .

By the time it finished about everyone was dead that's when me and my boys fled the scenario it sounds mean but begin surrounded by so much death family and friends its hard . We Packed clothes and we left .

We had went to about every Pack asking but they turned us down I could think of was the one Pack left ................ The Cambridge Hills Pack .

So we headed to their territory when we were stopped by 7 wolves all of them were shifted except for the girl.

My wolf kept saying she's our Mate our Mate he was happy but I was ignoring him till she said " Daniels her future Mate " that mad my wolf angry and he wanted to rip him into shreds but I kept him under control .

The wind blew and I caught her scent mint mixed with chocolate it was intoxicating I zoned out by staring at her my wolf whined and howled because she thought I was a killer and because she wasn't close .

I wasn't a killer I wanted to prove to her that I wasn't a killer until I came back to reality when she said " Damon you're Pack is staying at the next door house " right their I say " what I can't be away from my Mate " Daniel shot me a death glare but I didn't care I was too busy looking at my Mate who said " for right now ain't nobody my mate okay " and she blushed after saying that she looked so cute .

But both me and Daniel say at the same time " got it "

CAITLIN'S POV  

I smiled when they both said " got it" but I stopped turned serious and said " well then let me go show you guys the house okay my Lack get in the house and tell the others its safe to continue the dinner okay" , they nod and my Pack leaves .

I look back at Damon and his Pack and say " tell you're Pack to shift or they don't step foot on my Packs territory " Damon smirks and says " unless you want to see them naked they can't shift " I grin and I start to run up to him but jump up just by his face and I shift into my pure white wolf and I land on my four paws and I look back at them and Damon's smirking at me and he gets on his knees and shifts to his grey and white wolf the most common color coat of wolfs and starts to walk with me with his Pack in the back .

Sorry its short but I have school tomorrow and I need to wake up early tomorrow I'm kind of mad but mostly happy so ill try to update tomorrow again ok good night .

VOTE

COMMENT

HOPE YOU LOVE IT !!!