Chapter 4- Caitlin finds out whos who

CAITLIN'S POV -  

So I was walking side by side with Damon and my wolf starts talking to me saying crap but some time is right . My wolf " Mate " I respond to her " yeah Daniel " she shakes her head no and says " not Daniel Damon " I was shocked but I ignore her and say " you're wrong now shut up " . Snapped the last part and she stayed quiet .

Damon started getting close to me but I would move to the side and by the third time I slammed into a tree and Peter comes to check on me because I slammed on the tree pretty bad but I shake my head and body to get rid of the bark in my fur .

I get on all fours and I go run behind a tree , I shift and I change into some black and white basketball shorts and a black T-shirts . I come out from behind the tree and I walk over to Peter and I try to pet his head but he would back up and I look over my shoulder and I see Damon is glaring at Peter I look back at Peter and say " Peter he can't hurt you if he does I hurt him okay don't worry" he looks up at me and licks my face .

I start to laugh and wipe away the saliva and pet his head and then I walk back to I front of them and I say " well theirs clothes behind most of the trees so just go and change so I can actually talk to you guys ok " . They go behind a try and they come back out with a pair of shorts and a shirt . I look at them and say " well lets go present you guys to the Pack and let you guys settle down into the other Pack house next door " they nod and we start to walk back to the house . We jump over the fence and I walk into the house to see everyone celebrating .

DANIEL' S POV - 

Well Caitlin made us go home to the Pack house we listened and walked into the house still as wolves.

We walk up the stairs go into our rooms shift change walk down stairs . I put on a white v-neck and black cargo shorts . We get to the table and Sophia comes and sits next to me and my wolf purred  

"Mate Daniel she's our Mate" I was in shock really but when she held my hand I felt a tingle a spark that's when I knew she was my mate . I lean next to her and whisper in her ear "you're my Mate all mine"

She giggled and whispered back "and you're mine all mine nobody else's but my mine " I couldn't help but smile and stand up to make an announcement I say " um everyone can I have you're attention " everyone stops talking so I continue " I want to say that I have found my Mate " Ryan says "yeah Caitlin " I shake my head no and say "no Sophia "

When I finished it stayed quiet but John broke the silence and said "congrats bro hope you stay happy " and he clapped .

Everyone came and patted my back and said "congrats" to me and Sophia it was great but part of me was wondering what to say to Caitlin I know she wouldn't cry because at her fathers funeral her own father she didn't cry she didn't look sad she had a blank expression but maybe she'll understand that its fate its meant to be.

CAITLIN'S POV 

So we walk in and everyone is celebrating but I say "what's going on" but when I was done speaking I realized it came out in my Alpha voice . Everybody stop talking but Tyler speaks up and says "Beta Daniel has found his Mate " everyone thought I would be shocked but all I did was smile and say "congratulations to you both hope that you will live happily till you both will die "

I look down at my feet but look back up and say " Well Pack these are rouges but belonged to the Silver Pack but the Silver was attacked and they came to us for help so they will be staying in the Pack house ok everybody Damon is the Alpha and Peter George Bryan and Chris are also members ok if you have any problems come and ask me later in my office got it I don't want anyone complaining to any one " they all nod .

I point to the front door and push all five of them to it but Daniel grabs my arm and says " are you okay " I nod my head and say " I'm fine go with you're Mate" he let go of my arm and I continue to the door . We all walk out of the door and I lead them to the other Pack house .

They walk in the house with me and Damon says "this is a nice house why don't you live here " I look at him and respond " this is the guest Pack house only guest Packs stay here and you guys have clothes right " they nod and I raise an eyebrow and say " are you sure " they shake there no and I smile and say " well were going to the mall tomorrow to get you guys clothes alright also theirs food in the fridge if you guys get hungry and be ready at 7 tomorrow in front of the Pack house " Peter and the others looks confused.

Peter says shyly " why so early for the mall " I smile and say " no Peter it's school tomorrow I'm enrolling you guys tomorrow " Chris looks at me surprised and says " were going to school why we don't need it were wolfs we don't need school all we need to know is how to protect and fight our enemy's why do we have to go to school " I rum my temples and say" is he always so whiny " they nod yes .i sigh and say " well Christopher " he interrupts me and says " I prefer Chris not Christopher , okay got it "

I bit my lip enough for blood to start flowing from my lip my wolf wanted to rip him to spreads but I claimed her down but she wanted to jump out shift and rip him limb from limb but I stopped her , I look at Chris and say " Christopher don't ever do that again unless you want a death wish ok understand me " he mumbles bitch but says out loud " yes I understand Caitlin". i look at him and he says sarcastically " i mean alpha ".

That really got me pissed that I grab him be the collar of his shirt and put him against the wall and say as calm as I could " Christopher right well I see that you have an issue with me being an alpha well I have an issue with you okay I'm a freaking girl for crying out loud but I'm alpha miracle right well now I'm not going to be Alpha because of the Council that's why my brother Ryan is going to take over so unless you want to die you should leave me alone because I've had it with others people's crap ok now you got it " .

He looked frightened he seriously looked like he wanted to cry but he said " yes I have I'm sorry I never meant to judge you or you're power I'm sorry " and bowed his head in shame . I grab his chin and say " don't feel bad its not you're fault everyone doesn't believe I can be Alpha but it doesn't matter just don't do what you did because I was so close to literally ripping the flash of you're face and eating it " we all laugh and Chris says " don't worry it won't happen again " I smile and respond " okay well you guys should go settle down and be ready for school tomorrow I may stop by before just to see how you guys are okay" they all groan but Damon says " shut up okay we're going to school " and he stomps up the stairs and goes in a room and locks himself up .

Peter walks up to me and says " he has some issues to take care off okay well thank you for giving us a place to stay it really nice of you um what's with you're eyes you and you're brother have different colored eyes why " I look at him and say " you're welcome and its um genetic me and my brother are um different from others really " he nods and asks " how did you become Alpha " I crack a smile and reply " I have Alpha blood and why am I a white wolf well I'm the 3rd generation of being a white wolf " . He looks at me kind of weird but he looked like he was looking for an expression but I don't show feelings sometimes. I say " well ill see you guys tomorrow by my hummer ok good night " Peter smiles and says " good night see you in the morning " but then Bryan George Chris and Peter hug and almost tackle me to the floor but I kept my ground . They let go and I wave good bye and walk out the door and into the Pack house .