16.

CHAPTER 16.

A/N: Hey guys, just a fair warning, this is the last chapter! Sorry we forgot to mention it to you! (; Enjoy!!

“What if they hate the idea?”

Zayn shakes his head. “Impossible.”

Liam frowns. “But what if they hate the idea?”

“You just asked that.” Zayn stands up from his desk chair and moves over to Liam. “Stop worrying about it, alright? They’re not going to hate it. You’ve known them for the better part of the year and do you really think that they’re going to hate it?” He pokes Liam’s cheek to get him to smile.

“How are you so sure?"

Zayn smiles and wraps his arms around Liam. “Because I am sure of you. I’ve been sure of you from the first time I saw you and I’ll always be sure of you forever.”

“You are so cheesy,” Liam grins.

“But you love me.”

“That I do,” Liam agrees before pulling Zayn in for a kiss.

Before Zayn gets too distracted by the lips of his wonderful boyfriend, he pulls back. Liam makes a noise that can only be considered as a whine which makes Zayn chuckle. “We can get back to this after we tell everyone.”

“Fine,” Liam pouts.

Zayn gives Liam a quick peck on the lips, then leads him down to the room where Liam, Louis, and Josh have resided the past year. They walk straight in to find Louis and Josh in a middle of a screaming match. Zayn stands at the door with an amused look on his face. “Some things never change, eh?”

Liam rolls his eyes. “No, but they have toned it down.”

“Very true.” Zayn turns his attention back to the other two to see if he can figure out what it is that they are arguing about.

“No!” Louis just about yells. “You can’t just do that!”

Josh groans. “Why not? What could possibly be wrong with that?”

“Everything!” Louis replies. He runs his hands over his face like he cannot believe what a blistering idiot Josh is. “How can you not see it?”

“Oh, my god! I asked you one question! One fucking question and this is the help I  get?” Josh pinches the bridge of his nose. “What is wrong with you?”

Louis gasps, outraged. “What is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you? How do you do not fucking know that you can’t do that?”

“Maybe because no one has ever told me different,” Josh retorts. “No one even cares about this shit, so I don’t even know why you do!”

“Well, maybe someone else does give a shit, but you never show up to class to find out!”

“Are you really yelling at me about my class attendance right before the week of finals?”

Louis nods. “That and the fact that you do not know what a fucking gerand is.”

“Whoa, what just a moment,” Zayn adds himself into argument. “Are you blokes screaming at each other over grammar?”

Both Louis and Josh glare at Zayn, so Liam steps up and nods. “I believe they are, babe.”

Zayn rests his chin in the palm of his hand gives Louis a look. “I dunno if I should laugh or be proud.”

“Shut up,” Louis yells. “It’s not my fault Josh is a dumbass.”

“Hey!” Josh is offended by that comment. “It’s not my fault that Louis doesn’t have enough patience to teach me something.”