Introduction//AboutMyWriting

This is all you need to know before reading my book so you don't get confused with the way I write and the terminology that I use etc.

This is a book about you and Jason McCann.

There are literally none out there that are good.

And definitely non that stars you as the main character. I'm lowkey hoping that some really good author that's better than me comes across this and decides to write their own (with out copying me) so I can read it and then itll trend on and there'll be plenty of J.McCann x Reader's.

OKAY ONTO THE FUN STUFF!!

[Y/N] is Your Name.

Y/F/C is Your Favourite Colour

Y/C/N is Your Crush Name

Y/H/T is Your Home Town

In this particular story:

Y/F/N is your full name

I will probably make up a name for your friend because idk about you guys but I get confused with Y/F/N (Your friends name) and Y/F/n (your full name.) if I decide not to then Your friends Name will most likely be Y/GF/N (Your Girlfriends name) because some people refer to their Best Female Friends as their 'Girlfriend'.

I will also try to make this story as interactive as possible so whenever it comes to like a snack or choosing what to wear I will let you choose by putting something like:

You slipped your hand into the bowl which contained (Skittles/M&Ms) and popped some into your mouth savouring the burst of flavour that erupted when you bit into it.

Little things like that. All my chapters will be written in Second Person POV (You, Yours, etc) because I personally hate when people have so called imagines or xreader stories and then write it in First Person POV (I, Me mine etc) because it makes it seem like it's not YOUR story when it's supposed to be.

I DO take requests so feel free to comment on any chapter or message me any suggestions you may have.

My grammar is NOT the best ask anyone but I do try to correct it from time to time.

That's probably all you need to know before reading this book about you and Jason M.