Keep Breathing

"Are you fucking stupid?! You had one fucking job Jas!" Shawn yelled at me. "One job!" He yelled again but this time knocking over the lamp.

"I'm sorry Shawn, I honestly forgot." I cried.

"I needed my guitar for tonight! I texted you to remind you and you still forgot?! BULLSHIT! Your lazy ass was probably sitting right there on that couch watching Grey's Anatomy all day!" He stormed past me pushing me to the ground as he passed by.

I watched from the ground as he grabbed his keys and walked out the house.
He'll come back eventually he just needs time to cool off. It's my fault why he's mad, I should've picked up his guitar from the shop when he asked.

Being 18 starting my freshman year of college is very stressful. I'm doing online schooling to be on the road with Shawn. Shawn's tour started in a few days and he was very stressed. He tends to get very...physical.

Our relationship is a tad bit unhealthy, that I am aware of. There's hitting and yelling and the throwing of random things,but I love him. He's all I have left. My mom hates me and my dad left when I was a baby, according to my mom my dad wasn't ready for a child and couldn't handle being a parent. If I haven't had met Shawn in high school before he became Internet famous I don't think I would still be here.

I'm here and I'm going to continue to be here. I'm going to be here for myself and Shawn. All I have to do is keep breathing.