Chapter Thirty: Never Forget This

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT... again...]

“Ace!” I gasped, wrenching myself away from him and pulling him from the concealed corner into the open air. “Seriously, there’s only three blocks until we get home and yet you still can’t keep your hands to yourself.” With the last word I grabbed his wrists, pinning them to his sides. Unfortunately for me, it brought me closer to his chest. Swallowing, I went to step away, instead tripping over Accel’s well placed foot, forced to catch myself on him.

I swear to God, one more stop in any stupid freaking alleyway, or any other corner or any other fucking place that he thinks is a perfect time to stop and play kiss chasey, his ass will end up in the nearest gutter with his mind.

Actually, his mind is more like in the sewers.

Just shut up!

“I think they look better on you,” he murmured softly in my ear, smoothly wrapping his arms around my body. Almost instantaneously my mind switched back to the early morning, remembering the way the stunning boy had drawn me in without even intending to. Remembering the way the water had rolled so seductively over his skin, teasing me…

Your hands look pretty good everywhere else as well… Especially on you Ace.

No! No, this is beside the point! Distraction… something please distract me…

 “No,” I spoke, trying to keep my voice under control as the images of his breathtaking body drifted through my mind, “No, they look fine there. Right there. Away from me… there.”

“Are you sure?” His lips brushed over the curve of my ear, his hands slowly sliding to catch beneath the waistband of my jeans. Hitching my breath, my hand flew to his arm, intending to sit him down in the gutter- until his eyes met mine. I became lost almost instantly, my breathing shortening, the world around me fading into a blur of nothing.

“Uh-huh,” I breathed unsurely, my hand losing its grip and just sitting over his arm as I became entranced by the bewitching jade. What have you done to me Ace? How can you do this to me? It’s just beyond ridiculous.

Well, it’s not like he’s the most normal person to ever walk the earth.

Do you ever stop contradicting everything I say?

No.

GAH!

“How sure?” he practically moaned, the sound sending shivers of delight across my body. To hear his sultry voice like that made my knees wobble with uncontrollable surges of lust that poisoned my blood. Again it felt as if the world was collapsing around me as the distance between us grew smaller and smaller, the tiny details of his face becoming clearer. Closer and closer, heat swirled in the air before us, the atmosphere strung tightly with lust, its tendrils coiling firmly in my gut, forcing me to hold my breath. Gently my eyes fluttered closed, the lightest touch of lips feathering my own, sending tingles right to my fingertips. It felt as if my skin were buzzing with tiny electric shocks, each firm touch of Ace’s lips to my own sending a frenzied rush of power through my body. Don’t tease… His sensual scent overwhelmed me, the taste of dark chocolate with a tinge of coffee causing me to crave more.

Kiss me.

Finally he deepened the kiss, tongue sweeping through my mouth with a force and passion that I had never felt before. It was almost like he wanted to consume me, to trap me within him. Not that I’m going to argue that. A soft moan escaped as his teeth danced across my jaw, coming back to tug at my bottom lip. Jesus Christ…