Author's Note

Original Author's Note, 2016:

Thank you so much for reading Chronicles of the Craft, volume 1.  I hope you found a story or two that you enjoyed.  If so, please let me know.  I would love to hear from you!

I am currently working on the next thirteen stories in this series for volume 2, which I hope to start posting here over the next couple of months. If you have any suggestions or prompts for themes or subjects for stories that you would like to see in the next book, leave a comment or send me a message.

 In the mean time, if there are any stories from volume one that you would like to see what happens next, just let me know in the comments and I will happily oblige :-)

Now, all that there is left for me to do is to say thank you once again for reading and, if I may be so bold, point you in the direction of my other stories...

Additional Author's Note, September 2022: 

It's taken me a while to return to this series, but I am once more focused on these entertaining little micro books. I plan for there to be 13 books of 13 stories, which once they are all complete, I hope to have published in a single volume. With that goal in mind, I have swapped out some stories from this collection and moved them into others in the series. That's why, if you have read this book before, you might have noticed that the contents have been slightly altered.

As I originally wrote in this Author's Note, if there are any stories in the collection that you would love to see expanded, please let me know and I will see what I can do!

Thanks so much for your patience and I hope you enjoy the rest of the series (and my other available titles here on Wattpad).

Sammi x