The Fear That He Fed Off

Marcus

'So, what makes you think that you can just run away and escape from me, my beloved?' I spat venomously.
My little mate looked at me with her big tender eyes as she sat on the center of my bed with her legs tucked gently under cute bum. She was still in nothing but my baggy tee shirt with absolutely nothing underneath...
I walked slowly in front of her, trying to focus on the situation in hand, but the girl was just too tempting!
'I ran because I wanted to,' she replied in a calm and composed manner, her facial expression remaining neutral.
I stopped in my tracks, I really did not expect such a... casual answer from my mate. What happened to the horror and shock that was on her face less than an hour ago? What happened to the fear that anybody would feel in my presence? The fear that I fed off.

'Is that so my mate?' I growled at her, ensuring that my canines jutted out as I moved my face closer to hers.

I stared deeply into her shining orbs, ensuring not to break eye contact. Breaking eye contact shows weakness, something that I would never tolerate, something that would show who controls the reigns in this relationship.

'Yes!' she hissed, staring back into my eyes with a fierce glow emitting off her. 'You think I am weak, don't you?' she questioned, raising an eyebrow and folding her hands over her chest.

I was taken a bit aback by her boldness, but I had tamed her once, I could surely do it again.

'Yes, I think you are weak,' I replied answering her question.

'Well, I hate to break it to you mate, but you are the weak one. You are the one who is scared to find a mate-'

'Don't you dare fucking make any accusations without knowing who you are dealing with! You don't know a thing about me and you never will!' I spat at her, rage pouring out of me like a tsunami.

'That is where you are wrong love,' she sang in a teasing manner, a wide smirk plastering her lips. 'I do know a lot about you. In fact I know everything about you. You are the boy who grew up with perfect parents, you were the perfect child -well, at least that's what everyone thought,' she began. 'But you were not as good as you looked, you were damaged. Nothing caused your anger and aggression; you were just born that way, born with all those thoughts, born with that thirst for blood. And when your father gave you the Alpha title, it unleashed your true colours. Your entire childhood, it was all just a huge mask, nothing but a cover up. All those values and morals you were taught as a child never went into your head, you made your own code. You think having a mate makes you physically stronger, but emotionally weaker. That's what you always thought, am I not right?' she asked with a glimmer in her eyes.

I looked at her in utter awe. Every ray of anger vanishing and aghast replaced it due to the truth in her words. Every single word had been nothing but honesty. And honestly, what scared me more was the fact that she knew that.

'What makes you think that is the truth?' I finally replied to her, pulling myself together.

'Well, maybe because you looked like a gaping monkey or maybe it was the fact that you took so long to answer my question,' she spoke in accomplishment.

'Watch your tone with me!' I barked at her, the anger once again filling my body.

'So I am right!' she beamed, ignoring me completely. 'Well, in that case, I think we have more in common than I thought we had,' she smiled.

I looked at her in confusion, what did she mean.

'What are you talking about?' I asked.

'Oh, nothing!' she brushed it of airily, waving her hand in dismissal.

'What. Did. You. Mean?' I questioned once again, emphasizing on each word.

'Nothing!' she snapped at me and shattering my temper.

I swiftly tugged her arm and pushed her on the bed with her back against the mattress. Pulling her legs apart, I pushed the over sized tee-shirt to her belly, I saw her warm and inviting core right near my face. I smelled it and smiled in satisfaction. Oh what a sweet juicy fragrance it had.

'Marcus, what are you doing?' she panicked, sitting up and trying to close her legs. I bent down so I was facing her glistening hole and tilted my head up to look into her beautiful eyes. I applied more force on her legs with my palms when I noticed her struggling to cover her little love spot from me. Growling with irritation I shoved my face into her plump pink area and sniffed at the delightful fragrance.

'Marcus!' I heard her enchanting moans and I felt her fingers fly through my hair, holding on tightly.

I loved the way her moans began flying all around the room when I began to take my tongue and gently trace circles along her plump clìt, all the way down to her hole and the sneakily shoving my tongue into her love pot and swiftly pulling it back out only to continue with this lovely teasing process again.

'Oh! Marcus! Marcus!' she moaned and squealed in delight and she began to squeeze my face in between her milky thighs.

I noticed her hold becoming tighter and tighter every time I thrusted my tongue into it, as if it were trying to hold onto it in a fragile attempt to keep it there. She was close.

I took that as my clue and latched my entire mouth on top of her glorious sex, sucking in as hard as I could.

'Marcus!' she cried out in utter pleasure as I shook my face violently against her sex. She squirted all her warm juices out in one heavy gush and I opened my mouth to welcome the heavenly taste.

Finally I unlocked her legs that were wrapped around my shoulders and dethatched my mouth from her glistening pussy and smiled in accomplishment.

I could hear her panting heavily and I reached for the draw on my bedside table and felt around till I felt a small metallic item.

I smiled and pulled it out of the draw, closing the draw shut behind me.

'What is that?' she asked, a bit baffled and possible in a daze after the previous events.

I took her hand and then revealed the handcuffs, chaining her to the bed.

'Marcus! What do you think you're doing?' she cried out.

I smirked and made my way to the door, hoping I wasn't late for the meeting.

I suddenly remembered something and quickly spun around and walked to my dresser, grabbing a pair of my boxers.

I headed back to my bed and slipped Arabella's foot through my boxers, ignoring her squirming, followed by the other. I smiled in accomplishment and then patted her pussy mischievously. She bit her lip and I bent down.

'Now that is so much better my beloved, that glorious sight is only meant for my eyes only! I see you liked my punishment, but that was only scratching the surface. I have so much more planned fore you!' I smirked.

I blew air over her warm area and heard her sigh in satisfaction. I frowned in disappointment, not exactly the reaction I was looking for and placed a soft delicate kiss on her lower lips, right bellow her clit.

She let out a load moan, which was like music to my ears and I smiled in victory. I then got up and walked towards the door, chuckling to myself. I looked back to see my mate struggling hot and bothered and closed the door behind me.

I huffed, knowing I was late, but first I had to fix my enormous problem down there.