Chapter 3

The next morning, I woke up feeling a little groggy. I laid in bed wondering why I was so tired, then it came flooding into my mind like a river. I smiled to myself and checked the time on my phone. It was about ten-thirty, so I sat up in bed. I looked at my phone again and turned it on. I saw the text he sent me last night still on the lock screen and smiled once more. I unlocked my phone and reread the conversation we had. It was pretty interesting to me for a guy to text me as long as he did. I got up and went to my kitchen to eat breakfast and start my day. The kids were already awake and playing in the living room, so I asked them if they wanted something to eat. Of course they wanted food, so I was going to be in the kitchen a lot longer than I had planned. I put some music on from my phone and set it down on the counter. I got out everything to make eggs and started cooking. My phone went off again as the music died down for about a second. As I was flipping an egg, I looked over at the phone and caught the name before the notification disappeared. I finished cooking the egg and set it on a plate. I picked up the phone and opened up the text Shadow sent me. The usual "hey" was message, and I smiled at that. "Morning" I responded. I started making the next egg. My phone went off again, but I finished cooking the eggs, gave the food to the kids, and started eating myself. I checked my phone, while putting it on mute so the kids would not hear.

"Wyd?" Was the message. I sent him a very brief message of what I was doing, then continued to eat. Another message came in, and it made me laugh.

"Hey u should make me some breakfast tooJ" I started typing up a response, all while giggling to myself.

"Ha ha! You don't want me to cook for you!" I pressed send and continued eating. Another text came in. "Why not?" it said. I typed back another response, "Cause I can't cook for the life of me! I'm going to be such a terrible wife! XD", and finished my egg. I put my plate in the sink and checked my phone on the way to my room.

"U know, u can always make him cook" he said. I gave a short little laugh and said, "Yeah, but then I would feel bad because it's something I should know how to do." The living room got really quiet all of a sudden, so I stepped out of my room to make sure the kids were alright. I walked back in after learning the kids were just watching T.V and saw my phone screen light up. I checked it, and it read "Well he should too. U don't need to feel bad." I just told him that I guess it was alright, but that I would still feel a bit of guilt. I asked him was he was doing and he told me he was watching "How I Met Your Mother". I turned on my T.V and logged onto Netflix to watch "Supernatural". I had just started watching it, so I was still on season one. He asked me what I was doing as well, and I told him. I don't even remember what we talked about, but we talked all day. I still know why he was talking to me, but whatever the reason, I was really happy that he was. I don't know why I was happy, but talking to him just made me feel so relaxed and I was comfortable with him. I had no problem texting him well into the night.

I really enjoyed talking to Shadow, and I was very happy when he texted me again Monday morning. I was packing my little black spend the night bag because my little sister and I were going to my older sister's to spend the night there while my parents went to a show at our city's Plaza Theatre. I was already texting Shadow, just talking about random things like school, and things we like. After I finished packing, I decided to watch Supernatural again. I put my phone on silent so I watch Dean and Sam kill whatever it was that they were going to kill this time. I constantly checked my phone so I don't miss a message, and I never did. A few hours went by, episodes were seen, and messages were sent before I loaded my stuff into my dad's truck and headed off to my sister's place. I continued to text Shadow, even when we got to the apartment, when we were watching movies, and when my older sister left me for her room. After she left, that's when the texts started to get a little weird. Well, not weird, just interesting. We were arguing about who is more awesome, and he told me that he liked it when I was mad. When I asked him about it, he refused to answer my question, and instead told me it wasn't important. I kept pushing for answers, to which he asked me why he should tell me.

Teenage love (ShadAmy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें