Thank You!!!

The previous chapter was indeed the final chapter of this story, and I just wanted to post a little note at the end to say thank you for all of your reads, comments, votes, and shares!

I literally started writing this story after having a dream about it in 2013, but back then, it was originally written as a Demi Lovato Fanfiction. It's crazy how things change aha.

I never imagined to have this much positive feedback and so I appreciate every single one of you guys, especially for sticking with me till the end. And also for continuing to stick with me, even through my other stories!

I know that many of you wanted an epilogue, or even a sequel, to show their journey in L.A., but personally, I feel like it will ruin the story aha. So this is it unfortunately. I'll leave it to you guys and your imagination!

More Lauren/You stories are in the works, as well as a Dinah/You and Camila/You (if you're interested). I'm working on some for the other girls, but I may find it a little tricky to write one about Ally because she reminds me of one of sisters, and two of my friends, so it'll be a little awkward lmao.

Anyway, one final thank you to you all! And I hope you enjoyed this story, and stick with me throughout my next ones :)