Chapter 10

When we got back to the school Sara and I walked to my room and fell asleep in each others arms. In the morning, I woke up to Sara still holding me close. "Are you sure you will be alright going to class?" Sara asked worried "Sara, I will be fine. Don't worry about me, what's the worst that could happen? I'll have you there the entire time to protect me" I smirked at her before pushing her off the bed. "Come on let's go to class."

London confronted me the minute I walked into the class, "What happened last night, it was awesome dude." "I really don't know what happened, I guess I sorta got caught in the heat of the moment and let my anger take control. I am just happy we got that bastard." I said "yea I totally agree..." Ericka said as she was walking toward me "... I am glad mom wasn't killed by Cullen I wonder what will happen next." "Well Logan said his troops are disassembling because they don't have their leader anymore so I think it is over for good." I sighed and it was true... HQ is gonna have a party to celebrate the victory. A couple hours passed and we were in physical education, when we walked into the gym we saw professor Margot talking to the other gym teacher. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying but it looked serious, I walked over to Margot and as I approached her she stopped talking and turned her body towards me. "Should I go get changed for class?" I asked " yes you should, GO GET DRESSED" she yelled I could tell something had her mad. After we all changed professor Margot had set out the sparring mats, "partner up, and stand in a circle around the mat." We did as told, I paired up with Sara. "Savannah and Sara get on the mat." We did as told, Sara and I stood across from each other and got into battling position. "Now spar!" She said with a whole bunch of enthusiasm, Sara charged at me and threw a punch straight for my face, I easily dodged this, while she stumbled from not hitting me I got behind her and kicked behind her knee causing her to fall to the ground. I instantly got on top of her and pinned her down, but she rolled around and I broke my hold on her...  She got behind me and kneed me in the back. I fell to the ground. I got up and she stood across from me once again, but this time when she tried to punch me I grabbed her arm,  twisted it causing her to flip over. She hit the ground with a thump. I again pinned her down but this time I used my knees to hold her legs down and used my hands to hold her hands down. She then lifted her hips and threw me over top of her. She then said "you're gonna have to do better than that" then she ran toward me dropped to her knees and kicked my feet out from underneath of me. I hit the floor hard and then she got on top of me. She looked so cute with her pony tail falling in my face. She went down for a quick kiss than jumped up. She put her hand out and I grabbed it. She yanked me up and I fell into her arms. We laughed for a little bit until we heard Margot say "Good job Sara, that's all for today, Cameron and London spar tomorrow NOW GET TO THE LOCKER ROOM!" "WHOEVER IS LAST HAS TO CLEAN THE MATS" we all took off running toward the locker rooms. "NO FAIR YOU GOT A HEAD START" I yelled at Sara who was already half way to the lockers.