Chapter 9

Savannah's POV
I woke up to see bars made of sliver. Crap, I am in cage, I immediately jumped out of the cot and started to try and find a way out of the cage. "You won't get out dearie" a man in the shadows said. "Who are you and why are you doing this?" I asked "Well because you have something I need" he said in a sly tone "what could I have that you need?" "Well your magic of course." "What do you need my magic for anyway? Plus, I don't even know how to use it." " that's okay all we need you to do is tell us everything you know about the school and say a spell to break the barrier preventing my vampires to go into the school." "Its you isn't it? Cullen. And just to be clear I would never tell you that, hell I wouldn't even tell Santa Claus that." "Yes, it is me Cullen and you my dear will tell me everything we want to know because if you don't we have no choice but to kill your mom." He laughed like an old man "ignore the terrible laugh I haven't yet mastered the evil laugh." he left the room and didn't come back until about fifteen minutes later, this time he had mom with him. " Mom! You let her go this minute!" I yelled at him "or what you will use your magic to blast open the door." he said sarcastically, thats exactly what I will do,"tsk, tsk little man I will never be respectful to you, now let's make a bet." "why would I do that?" he asked curiously "Because if you don't I will blow off your head with my magic." "You don't even know how to use your magic" "I lied Paige taught me how to protect myself from stupid bitches like yourself." I lied but honestly I am willing to let a little lie slip so I can get my mom back. "Alright, fine what's your bet." "Okay, if I get out you give me my mom back, if I don't get out then you get to do whatever you want to me, deal?" "deal, but I hope you're ready to lose." I put my hand up and focused on the sliver door, the door started to shake and Cullen's eyes widen in fear that I might actually get out. I focused my hate at the door and I started to think about the pictures Logan had showed me of my mom, I got really angry and I pulled both of my hands back and pushed them forward with all my might, I screamed when I felt the force of energy leave my hands and blast the door open. I was really surprised when that worked, but whatever I walked through the door with a dangerous look in my eye.  Just then Cullen pulled a knife out of his pocket and put it up to my mom's throat "don't come any closer or I will slit her throat." I stopped put my hand up and flicked it, this made the knife fly out of Cullen's hand and hit the dart board in the middle. I started walking toward Cullen and he started backing away until he hit a wall "what you gonna do now? I think you're out of options, next time you even think about messing with me or my family I will personally come rip your heart out of your body through your mouth, although it's not like you have a heart or else you wouldn't be killing innocent people. Now get outta here and I never want to see you ever again oh and did I forget to tell you that you should probably clean up the mess." I pointed down to the floor where Cullen had peed himself. I walked over to the dart board hearing he was behind me I grabbed the knife, flung it and it hit Cullen in the leg. He fell over and I ran over to my mom "are you alright? did they hurt you? I am so sorry I didn't get here sooner and I tried to follow your letter, but I sorta got kidnapped." my mom's laugh was strained " I am fine thank you for rescuing me and that was pretty awesome by the way, now how are we getting out of here? Cullen has legions of vampires outside these doors." After she said that the doors busted open just to see Sara, my pack, and Logan, "Savannah!" Sara yelled, she ran to me, picked me up and kissed me. As soon as her lips touched mine it felt like a thousand little sparks running through me. As soon as she broke the kiss she asked "are you alright? did they hurt you?" She started searching me for wounds, I grabbed her and made her face me " Sara, I am fine, actually I am great." I laughed a little and pointed at a very injured Cullen on the ground. "How in the hell did you mange to do that?" London asked " Well, it started by me being trapped in a cage and I got really mad when he got my mom and I guess I let my magic guide me, I blasted the door open and basically kicked Cullen's ass, I made him pee himself." I started laughing, Sara just looked speechless, but yet impressed. "What are we gonna do with him?" Pheobe asked " I guess we will take him back to HQ and interrogate him into telling us where the werewolf torture camps are. " Logan said "I thought bosses were a supposed to be hard, hasn't Cullen played video games."I shook my head and we all laughed and left the blasted camp but not before we freed the trapped werewolves and witches.  "By the way how did you find me?" I ask Logan "Paige did a locator spell on you and she sensed your magic, quite easy when you combine a locator spell and a witch who has a chip on their shoulders."