Screams

Chapter 6:

                Huddled around the secondary computer we kept in our safe house (now our base, I haft to get used to that) we all scrunched our eyebrows together in concentration. Darren, Karmin, and I had now committed our time to figure out how the Spades found us. We searched all of Spades torture videos, watching all of the ones we hadn’t already seen. Darren had to leave, gripping his head with a face of pain. I felt slightly sorry for him.

Of course we had considered his team and him for giving our location away. But we had already rescanned them for super trackers, everywhere. We also injected them all with truth serum and questioned them as well as everyone else in the camp. It had been a long couple of weeks. So far what we found out is that Lauren had been acting nervous for the last couple of days before the last mission. Which she mysteriously had disappeared on.

And then we found it. Her back to the camera, Mr. Solitude himself. Dark sunglasses, jet black hair, white as white skin, in his classic torture chamber. Lauren sat on a cement block, naked, back to the camera. She was shivering in the cold as the words came out of his mouth.

“Lauren, I would like you to tell me, and the world wide web what you promised.” As his ice cold words came out her back straightened as we had taught our girls to do if they got captured and tortured. But apparently Lauren wasn’t captured; she had contacted him to tell him all about us. Thank the Lord her mind had changed. When she didn’t answer he took the spray bottle off of the table right in front of her, invisible to the camera. He gingerly put on protective gloves and spoke to the bottle. “Mist please.” He said with that same monotone voice he used. He spritzed the bottle three times on the middle of her back. A sizzling sound, mixed with Laurens uncontrollable screams of pain filled the speakers. Her skin on her back was melting down her back as the chemical was eating away at her flesh. Spade, satisfied, calmly said to the bottle, “Still mist please.” then he sprayed that substance on the same spot, three times, stopping the chemical that was eating away at her.

“Spade! I am not telling you where they are! You can do anything to me and I will not tell you where they are!” Lauren said demandingly.

“Lauren, I already know where your friends are. Krypton you are at latitude 25.799891 and longitude 137.8125. We injected you Lauren with truth serum while you were drugged out.” After he said this he left the room. But the camera was still on. The room suddenly clouded with a thin fog that quickly cleared. This was followed by Lauren’s melting flesh and her blood choked screams that once again filled the room by our speakers.