Mark, Ben, and Toby

Chapter 7:

                The next day was extremely boring until Darren caught me in the hallway and said he wanted to talk. He seemed very earnest in whatever he was going to say. We went into my office and I sat behind my cluttered desk and he took the chair across from me. He ran his hand through his dark hair and looked up at me in a desperate way. “Um, Krypt, I-I-I…”

“Spit it out D!” I interrupted.

“Okay, okay, I think one of my team members is plotting to break your whole rebellion apart. Also he has a couple others with him.” He said sadly.

“Why might that be?” I asked calmly, as if I hadn’t heard that news at all.

“Mark, he has Ben and Toby with him.” He replied.

“Bring me three girls from combat, over.” I spoke into the walkie-talkie in my hand. “Okay, I will take  care of it D.”

“You aren’t gonna kill them Krypt, are you?” He asked quickly.

“Oh, no.  At least not yet.” I answered.

                After Darren left, I greeted Mark, Ben, and Toby at the door with an emotionless smile. They returned it with a fake smile back. When they sat down I nodded my head towards the girls who brought them into my office and they grabbed them by their arms harshly. “If you move at all, your arms will all be shattered.” I said to the boys as my girls drug them to three chairs and began tying them up.

“What are you doing Krypton?!” exclaimed Mark.

“Oh, just tying you up for fun. Hey! Wanna watch a movie!?” I exclaimed, not waiting for an answer as I clicked a button and a screen appeared on my wall. The video of Lauren’s torture appeared and played, I played many more gruesome tortures of Spade. After I was all done I turned and raised an eyebrow at Mark’s, Ben’s , and Toby’s shocked faces. Then dropped the remote I was holding and left the picture of Laurens melting flesh on the screen.  I left the room with the three girls who brought the Mark, Ben, and Toby here. I shut off the lights as I strode out of the door, locking it behind me.