Two

I was worn out from last night. I slept in until 12 pm the next day. This is my life. Woman, alcohol, partying, and fighting.

I didn't wanna stay in the house all day. This was my day off, I wanted to do something I wouldn't normally do; jogging.

I went for a jog through the park. I had my earphones in and I was blasting Fetty Wap. I can't listen to him for too long though, otherwise I'd be ready to throw my goddamn phone.

After my jogging session I felt more relaxed. I don't exercise often but I'm glad I did that day.

I drove to the nearest circle K because I had the munchies. I put my shirt on on top of my sweaty chest, couldn't walk in there and have all the woman drooling over me. I get enough of that at night.

I figured a polar pop would satisfy my needs. I didn't know it would take a masters degree to get it to come out of the machine. There was a knob connected to each flavor and I never seen that before. Normally there would be a pedal thingy in the back for you to press you cup against. I tried pushing and twisting this weird know shit and nothing worked.

"The fuck?" I kept twisting and nothing was coming out.

"Pull." A lady in a Circle K shirt said, cleaning up the spills and the remaining straw wrappers left behind.

I looked at her then looked back at the machine. Then I tried pulling and it finally decided to come out.

"I've said that about 5 times today." She laughed while shaking her head. "I don't know who came up with that idea."

"Yeah that's dumb as fuck." I took a good look at her and realized how sexy she was. I kept imagining what it would be like to smash.

She walked away and I followed her to the register.

"Anything else?" She asked while ringing up my drink.

"Nah, let me get" I took a step back and looked down at the snacks, "this snickers, these skittles, and your phone number." I smirked

She giggled and put her hand on her hip. "You don't even know my name."

"My bad ma, what's your name gorgeous?" I licked my lips.

She squinted but then her whole face relaxed and she lightened up.
"Rose."

I nodded and licked my lips again. "Good to meet you Rose. So you going out with me or what?" I smiled

"Sorry, mommy taught me to stay away from strangers." She smirked.

I frowned. "Aww man, you go to Woods High too? You young girls gotta stop looking so grown-"

"What?" She giggled.

"I'm not tryna catch no case Rose."

She giggled even harder. "Umm mister..."

"Dominic." I filled in for her

"Right. Dominic, I'm 20 years old. Where did you get Woods High from?" She continued to laugh and tease.

I sighed. "It's a long story."

"Well we can go out if you want." She finally said.

"Oh yeah? Cool we can go catch a movie. And if you get scared I'll let you hold onto me."

"Ok." She laughed.

I cleared my throat. "Your phone number?" I gave her my phone and she gave me her number. Score. Rose would be all mine tonight and I'll have her crawling back to me begging for more.

"I'll pick you up at 8." I said as I walked away.

Rose was a chocolate goddess who was calm sweet and modest.
Her hair was all natural, not a stitch of weave in sight
The kind of girl I would want to sex all night.

I closed my car door and put the keys in the ignition. My phone rang which caused me not to put my car in drive yet.

"Hello?"

"Niggggggggaa."

"What you want Randy?" I laughed. That's how he always answers the phone when he up to something.

"I got these two fine ass women coming over in an hour. Why don't you come by and keep the other one occupied?"

I backed out of the parking space and drove out into the road. "I told you I'm focused on Shawnie right now."

I heard him smack his lips. "Forget about her Dom, she don't want you."

"Yes she do. She just challenging me, I know she want me." I smirked.

"Dominic just stop okay. What you need to do is have ya ass at my house in an hour."

"Whatever, I'm there." I hung up

1 hour 15 minutes later

"Dom!! You're late dawg." Randy sat on the couch with both girls in his arms and a glass of wine.

I giggled at the sight of him and closed the door.

"This is Annika." He grinned as she stood up, half dressed just the way I like 'em.

"Oh word?" I smirked as she came near me.

"And who are you?" She asked, being very seductive by touching me in all the right places.

"Dominic." I smiled at her.

"Let's go have some fun Dominic." She pulled me by my shirt towards the bathroom.

I looked at Randy.

"Don't worry man, I'll turn the music up loud so we can't hear y'all." He said.

She shut the door and we sexed for 15 minutes. I didn't know who this chick was, but she was gorgeous from head to toe. I enjoyed every minute of it. I would call her back for another round some day, but I don't want her falling in love and getting in her feelings cause I ain't text back.

I spent another 30 minutes at Randy's house before I got tired and left. I didn't want to be there all night, especially with Randy's crazy ass. He'll have you drunk and running down the street naked with a banana stapled to your ass. You don't want to get sloppy drunk with him, not safe.

Plus I had to get ready for my date with the beautiful Rose. That girl is so sexy my mouth waters just thinking about her. I just knew tonight was gone be amazing.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹