Fifteen

She smiled. "It's been a while."

I didn't respond. I was to busy trying not to drool and to wipe away my dirty thoughts. I looked her up and down, observing every little detail of her fantastic body.

"Well aren't you gonna say anything?"

I swallowed. "You look....nice."

She smiled. "Thanks." There was an awkward silence.

"Look, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings like that. I'm sorry for how I made you feel."

"It's cool, I guess." I saw that she had her arms folded trying to protect herself from the strong cool wind.
"You wanna go inside and talk? You look cold."

"Sure." She smiled.

I took her to another room inside my studio, away from everyone else. I closed the door behind us.

"I'm proud of you, you're doing really well." She looked at pictures on the wall of me and some artists I took pictures with.

"Thank you. Trying to become the next Swizz Beats or Dr. Dre." I joked, but at the same time I was serious.

"Your not too far off." She smiled and I smiled back.

I sat on a small desk while she observed things across the room.

She stopped. "Dominic, did you really like me as much as you made it seem, or was I just another cute girl to you?"

I shook my head. "Girl you have no idea how crazy I was about you. You were my crush, forreal forreal."

She took a deep breath. "I've always wanted to tell you that, I like you too."

I hung my head.

She continued. "I just was acting like I didn't want you to avoid a heartbreak."

"What made you think I was gonna break your heart?" I asked.

She tilted her head to the side. "You hung out with Randy and Darron for Gods sake- the biggest dogs in town. You are who you hang around."

I chuckled a little.

"I just want another chance with you." She took a step closer.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry Shawnie, but I'm already in another relationship. I can't imagine my life without her."

"But, I think I'm in love with you. It's been driving me crazy since I don't get to see you at footlocker anymore." She said, her voice cracked and I could see the tears coming.

I sighed. "Shawnie, look-" she cut me off.

She came right in front of me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Please, just..just hold me."

I stood there with my hands at my side, fighting my urges. "Shawnie, I can't do this."

"Yes you can." She looked into my eyes and kissed me.

When our lips separated, it was a wrap. I couldn't fight any more. I looked her back in the eyes and kissed her. And the kiss seemed like it was never going to end. My hands made their way to her lower back and soon caressed her ass in those jeans. She slid her hands up my shirt and rubbed my six pack. I then did the same thing and took off her shirt and was amazed by how tasty her breasts looked in that black lace bra. She took off her pants herself. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and put her against the wall. She moaned softly in my mouth.

I didn't think it would come to this. I really didn't want to do it out of respect for Rose, but the temptation was too strong. I just couldn't keep my hands off.

Someone opened the door.
"DOMINIC!!!"

I looked to the door and there was Rose, eyes filled with tears and anger.

I quickly put Shawnie down and she put her clothes on. I've never felt more caught in my life. My heart dropped to the floor and my mouth opened but out came no words.

"Uhh, Rose baby..I can explain." I've never stuttered so much.

She turned around and ran outside. Everyone else was in the hall, quiet as mice just looking to see what was going on.

"Rose!" I followed her outside.
"Rose stop, let me explain." I grabbed her hand before she could open her car door. Before I knew it, her hand collided with my cheek.

"I hate you so much right now! I don't even wanna look at you." She got in her car and sped off.

I put my hands on my head. I had fucked up.

I walked back into the studio.

"Shawnie, what were you thinking?" Sadie asked her.

"Its none of your business." She walked past me towards the front door. "I'll see you later Dominic."

"No you won't. Don't come back here and don't come by my house unless you have a death wish!" I said.

She rolled her eyes and kept walking out the door.

"I'm so sorry for my sister. She such a hoe." Sadie said.

"I'm sorry too." I got all my stuff and went home, after telling them all to go home.

I felt so ashamed of myself. I fucked up big time. Now I gotta do everything I can to make it up, because I'll be damned if I let Rose go.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹