Chapter Nineteen

So... I guess you could say I'm pretty famous now. I've had just under 4,500 reads and I am SO HAPPY!!! You all may think that it isn't a lot but trust me, just to know that people read and enjoy the things I like is amazing. Thank you so much!

AND just to clarify that I am famous bc I'm in two youtube videos now :D 

I showed you the Room 94 video and now I'm in MIKE DIGNAMS park tour video. I wonder who can spot me on this one too ;) (I'm in the Newcastle part near the end, wearing a maroon coloured top) I'm actually going to see him live this Friday WOOOOOOO!!!

P.S Enjoy the chapter :)

__________________________ ♡ ✡ ♋ __________________________

"Georgia." a hand tugged on my shoulder. "Georgia, honey, wake up."

I immediately groaned, snuggling further into Hale's back. I was too tired to even focus on the voice that was trying to wake me up.

"Georgia, it's an emergency, get up." the voice said, this time more firmly. My eyes shot open, causing me to squint as the daylight shone through Hale's light curtains.

"Dad? What's wrong?" my voice was hoarse and dry from the Indian summer heat.

"I'm hungry." Dad pouted, looking down at his entwined hands as I gave him one of the biggest scowls ever.

"That's what you call an emergency?" I hissed, my lips forming a straight line. "Do you not know how much I treasure my sleep. What time is it anyways?"

"Around eight." He casually said. Eight?! "I didn't want to ask Hale."

"So you woke me up when you could just go downstairs and make something like any other normal person would?" I wondered, resting a finger on my chin.

"I don't know where anything is and I don't want to come across rude. Technically this isn't your house, Georgia. And I'm not going to be called a thief." Dad stated, standing up the same time I swung my legs off the bed with a horrendous yawn.

"Hale is family, dad. You won't come across as a thief. Now that I'm up I might as well make you breakfast." I headed out of the room with dad hot on my tail. I stopped. "You know, I thought this is supposed to be the other way around, right? The father is supposed to make his daughters breakfast."

"Yeah, yeah, just feed me. I'm going through a lot." He said, sitting on one of Hale's stools. Actually, I should say my stool.

"The feeling is mutual." I replied, pulling a pack of eggs out of the fridge as well as bacon and sausage. I walked over to the cooker and began frying an English breakfast.

"Aah, we'll get through it."

"Hopefully." I replied, flipping an egg.

"GEORGIA????!!!!" Hale roared from upstairs. Dad covered his ears as I faced the door. What is wrong with him? "GEORGIA!"

"What?" I shouted back.

Hale skidded into the kitchen with nothing but a pair of boxers on. His hair was pointing in all directions as a sigh of relief left his lips.

"I thought you'd gone missing." He mumbled shyly, looking down and shifting his feet.

"Nope. Right here." I said, motioning to the egg in the frying pan. He's so unbelievably cute.

"You're using Freddy!" He squealed like a girl, and ran over to me, ripping the spatula out of my hand and lightly shoving me aside.

I looked at my dad to see he was raising an eyebrow at Hale's reaction. I stood and watched as Hale skilfully made breakfast, giving me shy smiles.

"That's better." Hale finally said, placing breakfast in front of my dad and me.

"I'm not hungr-"

"-Eat." Dad demanded.

"Okay." I hesitated before sitting down beside him and shovelling the food down as fast as I possibly could.

"Hale?" Dad said.

"Uh, yeah?" Hale said awkwardly; he hadn't had much time to actually talk to my dad other then last night.

"You do realize what you're wearing, right?" Dad chuckled, stabbing the bacon with his fork.

Hale looked down at his attire and held back his blush. I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"Oh, about that. I'll just go change now..." he mumbled, striding out of the kitchen and heading up the stairs.

"I'll be right back." I told my dad, leaving my unfinished breakfast and following Hale.

"I'll start dishes." Dad said back.

"Kay!"

I took the stairs two at a time, laughing to myself as I re imagined how hilarious Hale looked embarrassed.

Once I'd walked into his room I flung myself on the bed, laughing hysterically.

"It's not funny." Hale said quietly, buttoning his jeans.

"It could've been worse." I said in between breaths. "You could've been naked."

"I was in a rush to see if you were okay, that's all." I stood up and pouted at him. He looked so childish and cute when he pulled a sad face.

"And I appreciate it. I'm glad you care for me." I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his lips.

"You know." Hale groaned. "I'm sure your dad will still be doing the dishes. I think we have enough time to-"

"-To what?" a voice cut in, causing my head to turn to the door.

"Get changed before we all go out." I quickly covered for Hale. If dad knew how that sentence was really going to end, he'd attempt to punch Hale; shifter or not.

"Whatever." Dad said before sauntering off into the spare room.

I looked back up at Hale. "Do you think we should give him some clean clothes?"

"I think my Beta will be here soon with some of your dad's belongings." He said back, smiling down at me.

I smiled sadly back. "He'll want to move back soon, Hale. He isn't going to stay here forever. I-I grew up in that home, I don't want it to be gone out of my life."

The doorbell rang and Hale pulled away from me. "Why don't you go talk to your dad whilst I sort everything out with Carl and the others."

"Hale!" A low voice came from downstairs.

"Coming!" He shouted back. "Go talk to him."

"I want to stay with you." I said softly, hugging him.

"I'll be back soon, I promise. I'm only going to be downstairs." Hale chuckled when he heard my attempt of a whine.

"Okay." I let go of him and headed for the spare bedroom. I knocked on the door and waited for dad to tell me to come in. "Hi."

"Hello, sweetheart." He calmly replied, straightening the sheets on the bed.

"Are you going to move back into the house?" I blurted out too quickly.

"I want too. But it'll remind me too much of your mother." He said sadly, motioning for me to join him on the bed. I sat down beside him, crossed my legs and rested my chin on my hands.

An idea sparked in my head, and I immediately smiled. "I have an idea."

"What?"

"If I'm moving in with Hale, why don't you have my apartment? It's big enough for one, and you can redecorate it all. I can buy you new furniture and you can move some of your old stuff into it."

"What about Imogen?"

"Imogen has... Recently passed away. The apartment is empty. I'll be moving my stuff in here and chucking her stuff out. Except from her clothes, I love her sense of style."

"Oh, I'm sorry darling. I know she was your best friend." Dad sympathetically patted my hand.

"I killed her, dad." I said bluntly.

"Excuse me?" He said aghast.

"Turns out Imogen was a wolf too, and she was a rogue. She challenged me and my wolf killed her." The way I said it sounded like I didn't care. Too simple.

"That sounds like a good enough reason." Dad said. "I'll move in."

"You will?" I smiled. at least it'll take his mind off my mum.

"Yes. But Georgia?"

"Yeah?"

"Your mother always said that when she died, she wanted to be scattered near the Scottish lake we visited for your tenth birthday. Is there any chance...?"

"Yeah, we can go and bury her there. Some guys from the pack have got her cremated so she can be scattered somewhere. I'm sure we can head up together and hold a funeral for her." I remember when we visited the lake. It was when I was going through a state of loving nature and wanted to find a unicorn. So, my parents took me up to see if I could find one. Not finding one crushed my dreams for a week. Then I moved onto stars.

"Thank you." Dad smiled warmly, and gave me a hug.

A knock on the door made me pull away. "Georgia?"

It was a voice I hadn't recognized before.

Standing up, I slowly stalked to the door before opening it a little to see who was there.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Carl; Hale's Beta."

"Oh." I opened the door widely. "Can I help you?"

"Hale wants to see you downstairs." He stated like a man trying to seal a deal.

"Okay." I turned to my dad. "I'll be back up soon. Or you could join us?"

"I'll just stay here, thinking about what I'm going to design my new home like." He smiled at me, and if it wasn't for the sadness in his eyes I would've thought it was real. I knew he was about to cry. And he didn't want me to see it.

"Right. Bye dad." I waved and shut the door behind me, following Carl downstairs.

Six guys including Hale and Carl were sitting in the living room, casually talking until I walked in. Everyone looked at me and gasped in shock.

I awkwardly looked down at my feet, a blush trickling on my face.

"Um..."

"Guys." Hale said sternly. Everyone tore there gaze off me and carried on talking. Well, they attempted too.

Hale stood and came over to me. "They're just taking in their new Luna. But then the smell of arousal hit my nose and I stopped them from looking."

They think I'm hot?

"Yeah, they do. I do the most, though." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I need to talk to you about my mum."

"I heard it all. Don't worry about it, I can sort it out. For now, we need to get your dad to the pack house so you can train more."

"Not again." I groaned into his chest. It was then I realized I was still wearing one of Hale's shirts and his boxers.

"I won't push you too far." Hale cooed.

"That's what he said. But fine." I hesitated whilst laughing. "Hey?"

"What?"

"Can we stop by Pizza Hut first?" I asked hopefully.

"You're a beast."

"I don't care. Let's go!"