Chapter Three

Remember to vote & comment if you want more!

 I'm in LOVE with the song to the right, check it out >>>>>>

__________________________ ♡ ✡ ♋ __________________________

"That was-"

"Amazing," Hale cut me off, positioning his sweaty arm under my head. I smiled up at him. I had done it; me, Georgia Marshall, I had lost my virginity. And it was amazing.

"Wanna eat?" I asked.

"Can we not just stay here, forever," he looked down at me pouting and I squeezed his cheek.

"It's nine thirty, if we don't get up I'll never get to sleep and I have class tomorrow," I untangled us and crawled out of the bed, making sure not to move to fast because my legs were aching a little. I wrapped my dressing gown around my body and stumbled into the bathroom. My face was red and my hair was messed up. I sighed contently and adjusted my dressing gown. I noticed a red lump on my neck and pulled the gown to the side to inspect it more. There was four large teeth marks placed in between my neck and shoulder. I'm surprised that I can't feel pain. It doesn't hurt, it's just numb.

Wait, he bit me?

A black spot caught my attention and I pulled the dressing gown off of my right shoulder to reveal some sort of tattoo. In the centre of it lay a black circle, followed by eight swirls floating out around it. I gasped in shock and tried to rub it off, but came to no avail.

"What are you doing in there Georgie?" Hale called.

I calmed myself down by counting to ten; I'm not generally an angry person.

I walked back into the bedroom to see that Hale was sitting with his hands behind his head, revealing the same tattoo that I had, but on his left shoulder. I felt an electric pull towards him but I held it back. What is happening? I stood with my arms crossed.

Not for long, as they pointed out to the bite mark and tattoo, "What on Earth are these?"

Hale shifted on the bed so he was sitting upright, the duvet still covering him. I felt the need to run and jump on him, repeating what happened just ten minutes ago.

"Its a long story..."

"A long story?" I half screamed, "A random tattoo has just appeared on my shoulder, the exact same one as yours! And as well as that you bit me! Care to explain?"

"Come and sit down and I'll explain, please," he whispered he last word to me with pleading eyes. After contemplating I walked over to him and sat on the bed, tightening my dressing gown and making sure that I keep a good distance between us.

He looked so sad that I didn't close the distance between us, but he held it in.

"So...," he took a deep breath, "I guess I'll start from the beginning."

"That would help," I snorted sarcastically.

"I'm not what you think I am. I'm not... human."

I began chuckling, "then what are you?"

"A shifter," Hale whispered.

My laughing stopped and I looked him in the eyes to see by his face that he wasn't joking.

"What's a shifter?"

"Have you ever heard of a wolf?"

"Yes...," I dragged.

"Well, I can turn into that."

"Aren't they called werewolves or something? I've read it in a book before," I tapped my chin.

"That's what people think we are. When really, we're called shifters," he paused, looking at me as if he was worrying if I was going to run off.

"Is all of the stuff in the books real?" I asked.

"Some stuff. I have learned to shift properly, so I can do it whenever I want to. We have packs, but they are bigger than you think. I can mate..."

"Oh my God," I caught onto what he was saying. He's just mated, with me, "that's why I have the tattoo."

Hale smiled approvingly, "that tattoo, is an Alpha's tattoo. And that bite, is my mark on you."

"I have read books about people like you," and I'm glad I did.

"Are you going to leave?" He asked quietly, looking down.

"Its a lot to take in, Hale," I grabbed his hand and kissed it, enjoying the feeling that I have every time we touch, "but no, I'm not going to leave. If what happens in the stories are true, we're meant to be together-"

"We are," Hale cut me off, looking up and smiling.

I smiled back, rubbing his hand with my thumb.

"Thank you," he whispered, pulling me in.

I didn't pull away this time and hugged him tightly to me, trying to get as close as possible.

"Can we eat now?" I asked.

"Why are you acting so casual around me? We've only just me and I've told you that I'm a shifter."

"I know that you'll keep me safe no matter what, I can feel it."

"Its the bond. I promise you Georgia, I will never let you get hurt. I promise," Hale kissed the top of my head.

We hugged for a few more seconds before I said, "Seriously Hale, my stomach is aching. Can we please eat?"

"Yeah yeah, okay. Do you want to go out? My cars out front."

"Its ten, what restaurants are open at this time of the night?"

"McDonald's," I said when Hale pulled into the drive-thru. He literally forced me to get changed to come to McDonald's? It's a good thing I just chucked on a top and jeans; he's still wearing his suit. "You made me get changed to come here?"

"Would you've rather come naked?" Hale joked, moving forward.  

"Obviously not, but you could've just came. I could be home right now..."

"Shut up, it's not like anyone's going to see you," he pulled up to the first stop, where a young boy, around sixteen, was standing.  

"Welcome to McDonald's what can I get you?" the boy asked, smiling and showing straight teeth. If I wasn't mated - that sound so weird - and if I was younger, he would've been hot.

The boy looked at me and his eyes wandered down to my breasts, checking them out. I felt sick, as if I was meat. I heard Hale growl from beside me and he grabbed my hand lightly, immediately calming down.

"What would you like, sweetheart?" Hale asked in one of the sweetest voices ever.

"I'll have whatever you're having," I leaned in and kissed his cheek, showing him that I'm not interested and showing the boy that I'm already with someone.

Hale made our order and paid, then gave the boy one last glare and drives to the second stop.

Once we had collected our food, Hale pulled away and left.

"Where are we going now?"

"You'll see," he said smirking.