Chapter Two

Remember to vote & comment if you want more!

 Oh, and check out the trailer for my other book, I'm Not That. It's completed ;)

It's to the right >>>>>>

AND A PICTURE OF HALE IS TO THE RIGHT AHAHAHAHHH HE'S SO.... IDK <3

__________________________ ♡ ✡ ♋ __________________________

I woke up to the sound of a vacuum cleaner going off in my bedroom. Now usually, I'd get to wake up peacefully and not with a loud machine whacking against the bottom of my bed. I lay for another two minutes before opening my eyes.

"I'm boarding up my windows, locking up my heart. Hm hmm hm hm hm hm hm..." I heard Imogen singing Bridgit Mendler over the blasting noise.

Groaning and sitting up, I noticed that she wasn't facing me andthat she had her headphones in.

"Imogen!" I shouted.

"Im-o-gen," I spelt out.

After ten failed attempts of calling her name, I climbed out of bed and waddled over to her, tapping her shoulder lightly.

She turned around and shouted, "morning!"

Glaring at her, I pulled the headphones out of her ears and said, "knock it off before I knock you out."

"Okay!" she said, "put your panties back on." Her failed attempt of an American accent popped up.

I smiled triumphantly when she left the room and headed to my wardrobe, pulling on a pair of faded jeans and a jersey. Today was Sunday, which meant homework day before college tomorrow.

"Want some dinner?!" Imogen shouted from what I'm thinking is the kitchen.

"It's only...," I looked over to my wall clock, "one in the afternoon?"

"Georgie??" she shouted again.

"Sure!"

"Kay kay," she said before a loud bang echoed the apartment. Imogen wasn't one to cook, and when she did, something always went wrong. Once, she burnt water. How do you do that?

I slipped on some socks and tied my hair up before walking into the kitchen to see Imogen frying eggs.

"I don't think I can eat eggs, I'm still quezzy from last night."

"The eggs are for me, I made you some toast," she pointed to a plate on the island with her spatula.

"This is why you're my best friend," I commented, running over to the table and beginning to digging in.

"So..." Imogen trailed off, joining me with her attempt of an English breakfast.

"So?" I asked with a mouth full of bread.

"When are you going to do it?"

"Do what?" I swallowed the piece in my mouth and placed the toast back on the plate, looking her in the eyes.

"The prostitute thing?"

"Oh, right. I'll go get the phonebook," I smiled and left the room to go retrieve the book full of phone numbers.

Once I was back, I said, "what category will it be under?"

"Entertainment, duh."

I glared at her then searched through the entertainment page until my eyes landed on an advertisement that had my stomach doing flips and turns.

"Lady Darcy's Male Prostitute Service," I smiled brightly, already getting my phone out.

"I'm gonna let you do this by yourself," Imogen stated, picking up our plates and chucking them in the sink before leaving the kitchen.

I dialled in the number, my hands starting to sweat. Before I even had time to hang up, an old woman answered the phone, "Lady Darcy's Service, how may I help you?"

I fumbled with the pages in the book as I struggled with what to say.

"Hi, um, my name is Georgia Marshall, I'm new to this. I, um, I need to hire someone," I said.

"Well that's the whole point of this service, sweetheart. What are you looking for?"

"I'm still a virgin, and I just want to lose it. I haven't been able to have the confidence to do it and I need someone that can push me, you know? Take it away from me."

I heard her chuckle on the other side of the phone, "I have the right person for you, Miss Marshall."

"Oh thank god!" I sighed in relief.

"I just need to know your age and address and what time you want him to stop by, please."

"I'm nineteen, my street address is 14 Baxwell Lane and about seven?" I asked.

"That'd be perfect, I'll tell him about the news."

"Thanks, bye," I smiled.

"Have a nice day honey."

For some unknown reason, I didn't feel guilty this time; I felt excited.

Five and a half hours later and I felt as nervous as hell. Imogen had left so I would be alone and so she could go to some party. I wiped my sweaty hands on the pair of shorts that I had thrown on. I mean, if I'm never going to see him again I don't need to dress up, do I?

I had kept everything simple and my makeup to a minimal, instead of dressing all fancy for a random guy.

The doorbell rang and I squealed, getting a fright. My heart began pounding and I felt sick.

"You'll be okay," I told myself. 

Shakily putting my hand on the doorknob, I opened it to reveal a guy in a suit standing in front of me. That was all I was able to see before a pair of lips were pressed against mine and hands were placed on my cheeks to keep me stable.

This felt completely different compared to what happened with Jake last night. I felt confident, and no sign of guilt flashed through my mind.

Guiding the random man inside, I heard the door shut as we didn't let go of each others lips until we were safe on my bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and broke the kiss, "nice to meet you too."

"Sorry about that," he said huskily, and I looked into his eyes. They were a forest green colour and I felt engulfed in them.

"Is this what you do to all of your clients?" I asked.

"No, it's not."

I didn't get to reply as he kissed me firmly once again, holding his weight above me. I hung my legs around his back, moulding us together, wanting to be as close to him as possible.

I felt him smile into the kiss when I pulled off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt whilst he reached for the hem of my shirt. This is where I was skeptical.

He raised the fabric by a couple of inches and I felt no pain. Surprised and happy, I took the top off on my own and began kissing him again. He moved down onto my neck and I moaned with lust, loving the feeling of his lips pressed against my skin. He reached the crook of my neck where the shoulder and the neck meet and I moaned even more. He licked the area before trailing kisses up to my jaw.

I flipped us over, straddling him, "I forgot to ask for your name."

"Hale," his deep voice said, "what about you, beautiful?"

I blushed at his comment, "Georgia."

"Hello Georgia," he said before pulling me down and kissing my lips. I entwined my fingers into his hair whilst his hands were placed on my hips, holding them tight.

I undone the belt on his dress pants and pulled them off, exposing his expensive looking soft underwear. I then undone the buttons on my shorts and pulled them off successfully; kissing him the full time.