Chapter 5: Pretty...

Authors note: Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted a new chapter last Friday and Saturday. I was on a 2 day road trip with my class mates and well I was having to much fun I forgot to post a new chapter...hehe anyways here's a new chapter for ya!

-------------------

Stephanie's P.O.V

I put on a pair of fresh clean clothes, a nuke blue hoddie and a black skinny jean with my infamous black converse with sharpie markings scribbled on them. I brushed my hair even though I really don't need to since its practically wavy so it falls perfectly where I want it too. I grabbed a necklace that Jose gave me for my birthday, it was the wings of freedom from the recon corps in Attack on titan which is one of my favorite series. I walked out of the room straightening my clothes and headed downstairs. Everyone was already dressed and ready to go.

I took a glance at all the girls. Their so pretty, their all so tall and naturally curvy and so feminine unlike me. I lack of hight and curves plus if you added the fact that I hated wearing girly-girly things. I feel awkward right now...

"You're going looking like that?!" Nina shouted.

"Y-yes why?!"

"No offense but you look like a boy in those clothes Steph!"

"B-but I don't have anything e-else to wear..."

"I think she looks cute." Kevin cut in. He smiled sweatily at me, gosh that smile, I looked away before he could even see me blush.

"Guys come on we don't have time for this, she looks fine." Shayla said kind of pissed.

"No she doesn't!" Nina said grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs. She pulled me into one of the rooms of the house, this room was painted purple with posters of games and many rock bands hanging everywhere with glitter plastered everywhere on the wall, it was like a disco ball in Nina's room. She rummaged around in her closet leaving a pile of clothes on the floor still searching what she was looking for. She pulled out a short tight sleeveless white lace dress with silver converse that looked brand new.

"Here put on this, we forgot to mention that after the movies were going to a party."

"But I'll look like a striper with that on!"

"Oh stop being such a nun and put it on!" I did as she said and took off my previous clothes and exchange them for the ones that Nina gave me. The dress was a little over my knees, I feel so exposed.

"Your so lucky to have a flat chest, I could never pull of wearing that dressed which by the way it suites you with your red hair and tanned skin."

"If this is how short it is on me then how short is it to you?!"

"It's like a shirt." Unlike the rest of the girls, Nina is pretty tall besides Shayla. "Okay sit here while I put some make-up on you." She grabbed a bag filled with things many things. She applied some blush and lip-stick and a little bit of eye liner. "Done!" I looked at the mirror. I gasped.

"What, to much?"

"No, it's perfect." I looked like a really elegant girl. I feel pretty.

"Okay let's go, everyone must be pissed that we took like 30 minutes on this."

We went downstairs everyone still waiting. "Finally!" Aleks shouted. "You're finally done!"

"Stop your bitching Aleks!" Nina scowled.

"Wow you look cute." Aleks said moving his gaze towards me.

"Cute?! Bitch I worked hard on her, she's more then cute she's beautiful!" I blushed at Nina's words. Kevin was looking at me from the front door, he was looking at me strangely. Was he...was he blushing? We got interrupted by Jordan.