Chapter 6: Unwanted Confessions

Stephanie's P.O.V

"O-Oww Nina, what was that for?!" She looked at me with a very angry expression.

"H-how did you k-know?!" She asked loudly.

I didn't care if she liked Kevin, I was just wondering why she had to slap me for it.

"Um well it's kind of obvious I guess..."

"You can't tell no one okay?!"

"I won't!"

"Good, he doesn't need to know, okay?!" She shouted.

"Alright...alright..."

"...do you like him?" She asked in a low scary tone.

"W-what?" I said trying to sound calm and not scared out of my mind.

"Do-you-like-him?!" She asked more sternly.

"N-no! Nina I bearly even know the guy!"

"Okay...I'm sorry, I just panicked a little that's all." She said calming down a bit.

"Sooo...since when did you started to like him?"

"It's happened the first day we met in person and he was just so sweet I couldn't help it..."

"Oh...well I'm gonna go to my room now-"

"Steph please promise me you won't tell anybody..." She said in a very sad/worry tone.

"I won't, I promise..." I left Nina by herself in her room. I passed threw the hallways, I saw Aleks in his room on his laptop, he looked depressed. I knocked on his door startling him a bit.

"Hey..." He said.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah..." I sat next to him on his bed, he looked like he was crying.

"You sure?"

"...no." He said looking at me. You know even though he's my rival in video gaming, he was still a good friend. I hugged him.

"What happened?" I asked

"Nina...Nina is what happened!" He said tearing up, he let go of me from the hug and laid on my lap instead.

"Huh?"

"Stephanie, I love Nina and she doesn't love me back." I felt bad so I stroked his brown locks of hair to comfort him.

"I... I'm sorry."

"No it's okay." He stifled a sob. "It's not your fault, it's no ones fault that Nina likes Kevin."

"Wait, how did you know?!" I asked surprised.

"You said it yourself, isn't it obvious."

"You herd us?!"

"I didn't mean too, I just passed threw and I overheard your conversation..."

I sighed "It's okay." He lifted his head from my lap and gave me a small smile.

"Thanks Steph, you're a really nice person." I blushed, I didn't know what to say.

I was going to tell him something but I got interrupted when I felt soft warm lips pressed against mine. I was surprised but all I did was stay still. He broke the kiss and blushed looking down on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry, that was out of hand." I lifted his head and pressed my lips against his again, kissing him felt good for some reason. He grabbed my hips and lifted me onto his lap, I gasped which gave him the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, I moaned. He laid himself on the bed pulling me with him. We were like this, making out, for what seemed like 10 minutes until we herd a thump. Aleks sat up on the bed.

"Is someone there?" He asked. No one responded.

"I think we should stop." I said. Aleks smiled softly and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Steph...you- uh maybe, wanna go out tomorrow?" He asked. "You know just you and me..."

"S-sure!" I said happily, anything to get out of the house and have a good time with someone.

"O-okay, so tomorrow then!" I got up from the bed and went to the door.

"Okay tomorrow." I said before leaving the room.

I went to the guests room, the lights were off and there was a big lump on one of the bed, Kevin. He must be sleeping. I tiptoed to my own bed and laid on it closing my eye lids to sleep. I feel happy after the events that happened with Aleks.

Kevin P.O.V

I was walking to the guest room, but then I saw some movement in Aleks room threw an open crack of the door. Aleks he was kissing...Stephanie?!

I-I can't believe what I'm seeing. I kept watching them for some reason, they were groping at each other and kissing roughly. He rubbed his hands against her beautiful dark red velvet wavy hair. I feel a void in my chest. I accidentally knocked my hand against the door making a loud thump. They got up, I went running to the guest room before they could catch me.

I closed the door behind me and plopped on the bed covering myself with the bed sheets. I stifled a sob, why do I feel... anger?

I herd footsteps in the room heading to Stephanie's side of the room, I know it's her but I didn't bother to do anything, she's not my girlfriend or anything for me to fell like that...but still, I couldn't help it.

I started to fell my eyes slowly close and ended up sleeping. The next morning I woke up to some sounds of fabric. I peaked a little bit threw the sheets, still covered in them, I saw Stephanie striping on some clothes and putting on some new ones. This really wasn't helping the fact that I had morning wood right now. Her figure was petite and slender, it was cute. She put on a plain purple t-shirt and black shorts with black converse that had something scribbled on it, she tied her wavy hair into a bun with some strands of wavy curls falling threw her shoulders.

She stepped out of the room. I got out of the sheets and followed. Everyone was awake, and eating breakfast and playing games on the couch since it's Sunday. Stephanie and Aleks seemed to be the only ones dressed casually and not in house clothing like the rest.

"Me and Steph are going out, don't wait up." He said proudly before putting a hand on her hip and heading out.

I feel so much anger right now.

"Hey Kevin you okay?" Someone asked, Nina.

"Y-yeah I'm fine!" I said trying to hide my anger. "Uh I'm gonna get ready, I was planing on heading out.

"Cool, can I come?" She asked.

"Sure, I guess."

"Okay!" She ran upstairs to go get ready. I only sighed, why am I acting like this was all I could ask myself.

Just...why?