SpuppyStephanie!!! (SCManex and ImmortalFox)

Author note: Hey it's Aj, you know the one writing "When FanFictions come to life?!", well yeah I was going threw the SCManex section and ImmortalFox, and I realized theirs no Gender-bender like SCpuppyStephanie or SlyfoxNina so I've decided to change that. Hope you guys will like this.

-----------

~Stephanie's P.O.V:

"Hey guys I think that's it for today, now let me explain how to install this mod into your Minecraft." Hi my names Stephanie, I make youtube videos about Mods, Minecraft Mods. Im 19 years old and I live in California with my older cousin Jose, he also makes youtube videos but he doesn't really get that many views sadly, his name on youtube is Remix10tails hehe typical. I was making a mod video right now finally ending it with a "see you later guys." I turned off my recording system and started editing the video like usual. My life is very simple, I record, eat, sleep, wake up and record again. Jose sometimes gets mad because he says I don't get out very often and that I'm too lazy. I don't argue with him, I really don't like to get out.

I finished editing and making arrangements to my video finally being able to upload. I was about to turn of my computer so I can go sleep but then my Skype went off, before I could even check I already knew who it was. Nina. Nina is my best friend in the whole world, well her and my friend Alex. Alex is another youtuber friend I have his name is BurnAlex, sadly he doesn't get many views too. Nina on the other hand is a big youtuber to the community, but she doesn't let her fame get to her head luckily. It's why me and her are friends, she's so nice too get along with.

I picked up the call to reveal a very loud Latina, yeah Nina is puertorican and a very loud one. "STEPHANIE!!!" She screamed very loudly threw the call.

"Hey Nina" I said.

"Dude, I just met this guy today and guess what he makes youtube video too!" She said excitedly.

"Huh, what's his name?"

"His youtube name is GoldenBlackHawk but his real name is Kevin, I invited him to record MC Daily with us TODAY!!!"

"Oh okay, let's call him." It's been a while since we've had anybody new on MC Daily. Hopefully this guy isn't a jerk like Aleks. Aleks and me well we don't really get along. Every single time he burns my house in MC Daily and I in return, grief his house from time to time. Lets just say he's my rival. He's also a big time youtuber, ImmortalHD is his username.

I heard the other line ringing, I'm guessing she was calling this Kevin dude. I heard a deep voice on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Kevin!"

"Hey Nina, gosh you're loud hehe."

"Oh shut up you little shit" She giggled. "Oh I forgot this is my friend Stephanie also known as SCpuppyStephanie."

"Hey." Was all I could manage to say. I can- no scratch that I am shy when it comes to meeting new people, it's basically the reason why I don't go outside in the first place.

"Hi, well we better start recording, I have to be somewhere in about 2 hours."

"Sure!" Nina said with excitement. I was quiet threw half the recording, after about 30 minutes I started warming up to Kevin, he's a pretty funny guy after all and he's pretty sweet. He saved my life in MC Daily twice when my sword broke. He's also very nice to talk too. After about and hour and 40 minutes we had to say goodbye and finish recording. I kind of didn't want to say goodbye, I was having to much fun to begin with but if Kevin had to leave who am I to stop him. He unlike me probably has a life anyways. After we stop recording we all said goodbye to each other. I did my routine edit, arrange and then upload the video.

I went to bed and plopped right on to it. I received a little vibration from my phone, it was a text from an unowned number.

Text: «Hey it's Kevin, I got your number threw Nina.»

Goddammit Nina.

Text: «Anyways. It was fun recording with you today, we should do that more often. Add me on Skype later on when you can. Alright then Bye!»

I went to my computer and saw that I had an add request from GoldenBlackHawk. I added him. I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen and grabbed some things to snack on and I went back upstairs and I sat on my chair and I went on my computer I typed in youtube. I went to Kevin's youtube channel and I started watching his videos. I was laughing so hard, man he's pretty funny.

For some reason I kind of like this guy...hmm maybe I should call him later tomorrow.

------------

Authors Note: Hey guys I hope you liked this. I'm going to go get some sleep right now, bye! Ps: I'll be posting this fanfic every Sunday from now on...