Chapter 2: I want to get to know you.

Kevin's P.O.V

After a hour an a half it was time for me to go. I felt bad for leaving so soon but hey I have stuff to do right now. After I said a big good-bye to Stephanie, not without leaving her an add request on Skype, I was left alone in the call with Nina.

"Hey Nina."

"Yeah what is it?"

"Can you give me Stephanie's phone number?"

"Ooooo I see where you're getting at."

"No it's nothing like that at all!"

"Sure it isn't hehe, anyways here's the number, it's ***-***-****..."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. Hey I have to go, Im going to hang at Aleks for a while."

"Ugh when are you two going to start dating?"

"Shut up me and Aleks are just friends!"

"Yeah keep telling yourself that haha."

"Bye Kevin."

"Alright see ya later" She hung up. I grabbed my cell and I started to right a message, a message to Stephanie.

Text: «Hey it's Kevin, I got your number threw Nina. Anyways. It was fun recording with you today, we should do that more often. Add me on Skype later on when you can. Alright then Bye!»

I knew I wasn't going to get a reply anytime soon but at least she was nice enough to accept my add on Skype.

I went out and I got in my car. I drove until I reached my stop. My girlfriends house. I walked my way to her front door and knocked gently. No answer I did it again with a little more aggression. No answer again. I knocked really hard this time. Then it opened but the person who answer wasn't my girlfriend. It was one of my friends and he was only in his boxer.

"H-hey K-Kevin." He steamers.

"Josh?! What the fuck man?!" I screamed. I'm not sure if I'm hurt or angry right now but I don't care.

"Babe who's at the door?" My girlfriend or what I should call my EX-girlfriend now. Came wrapping her arms happily around his waist until she saw that the person at the front door was me.

"K-kevy. Babe what are you doing here?!"

"No more likely, what is Josh doing here and why are you guy's in your underwear only." I said with so much anger in my voice.

"Uh I don't know" She said looking down at the floor.

"Oh you don't know OR you just don't have an explanation for this, which is it?!"

"Josh I think it's time for you to leave." She said laying a hand on his chest.

"No how about Josh stays and I leave."

"Wait are you breaking up with me?!"

"Yeah Emily, I'm sick of your games, we're threw." I yelled heading to my car. Arg I should have known she was acting suspicious for a reason. God-dammit!!!

I drove back to my house. Once I got to my house drive way I broke down and ended up punching the steering wheel, bad idea the honk went off. Great now the neighbors must think I'm crazy. I get out and I went inside my house running up the stairs and heading straight into my room smashing the door shut behind me plopping on my bed. I felt a tiny vibration on my phone...it's a text...from Stephanie!

Text: «Hey it's Stephanie. Dude I've been watching videos your and you're hilarious!»

Hehe... I should probably respond.

«Thanks I appreciate the compliment. Hey you want to Skype?»

«Sure :D»

I went to my computer and I fixed myself a little to look presentable. The Skype came up with a call.

"Hello?" I said. The screen adjusted revealing a cute red hair, pale skin, big dark brow eye girl.

"Hey Kevin!"

She's so cute!

"Hey Stephanie." Jesus I want to tell her how cute she is.

We've been talking for almost 4 hours and all my thoughts of Emily were gone. Apparently she lives in California, she's 19, half Mexican and she lives in a house with her older cousin Jose.

"So tell me about yourself."

"Who me? Nah there isn't much to say"

"Aww come on I told you everything haven't I?"

"Oh okay, um where do I start?"

"How old are you?"

"Well I'm 20 years old...I live in Seattle. Oh I'm half Asian by the way and I used to live with my dad and grandma but I got a job and I raised enough money to get my own house."

"Hmm...how long have you known Nina?"

"Nina? Well I've only known her for about 2 months. We met threw Aleks, I've known him since I started recording and working in Machinima."

"Oh you know Aleks?"

"Yeah, do you?"

"Uhu, he's my rival."

I couldn't help but giggle to that notion. She's so childish, I really like that about her.

"So how about you?"

"What about me?!"

"How did you meet Nina?"

"Oh well that easy we met threw Aleks as well. I used to install mods for him when he used to record spooky-craft and ever since then Nina added me on Skype and asked me if I could install mods into minecraft daily and ever since then we became the best of friends after we got to know each other more."

"I'd like to get to know you more." I said containing my blush.

"Huh...what do you mean?!"

"Well I want to meet you in person. You know get to know you more..."

"Um well I was planing on going to Pax 2013 this week and stay over at Nina."

"Perfect, I can just go and tell Machinima if they need any help at Pax and we can meet up."

"Huh but where are you going to stay?"

"I can just go to a hotel or I can crash at Aleks house until I leave."

"Hmm...I don't know."

"C'mon it'll be fun"

"Oh okay." She agreed.

"Yes!" I shouted.

After a few minutes we said our goodbyes. I went online and checked for a plain ticket to Colorado. There was one available for Sunday, perfect. I called Aleks to see if I could crash at his place for a week, I'm glad he said yes. I made one last call, Machinima. I asked if they needed any help in Pax, they said yes. Good everything's going according to plan.

I don't know why I'm getting so exited about a girl I met tonight. But hey I need something or at least someone to get HER out of my mind. Oh well, I shut down my computer and I laid on my bed finally getting some shut eye. I can't wait for next week.

------------

Authors note: Hey guy's new chapter. I hope you're liking this. Anyways it's 2:07 over here in Puerto Rico(Yes I'm a Latina like Sly ^w^) and I'm watching Sword Art online while writing this. Man the series is good by the way o^o so yeah see you guys next week.