Chapter Twenty-six

The next day Isabelle didn't talk to me. She didn't even look at me and I could easily tell that she was ignoring me.

"Ok class, today you will be doing some partner work so can you please pick your partner" our teacher said in a bored tone.

Instantly everybody started chatting away and picked their partners. I turned to Isa but she was purposely staring at the teacher.

"So raise your hand if you have no partner please" the teacher said.

Isa raised her hand and I frowned at her. She does know I'm here. I rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour and raised my hand. The teacher put us two together before Isa could complain.

The bell signaled the end of period and Isa instantly stood up and made a run for the exit.

"Wait Isa" I yelled, hoping she wouldn't ignore me. She stopped and turned around.

"Yes?" She asked annoyed.

"So for this project I was wondering if you were busy tonight to do it?" I asked.

"I'm busy" she snapped in a harsh tone.

I was taken back by her harsh tone. So she is still angry at me for winning something I didn't even participate in. She can have it for all I care. The only part I was enjoying was the priceless look on Lacy's face when the winner was announced.

"What is up with you? You've been ignoring me the whole day and don't you dare deny it" I said raising my voice getting attention from a few people.

"Seriously?! What is up with me? The schools captain is what's up with me!" Isabelle exclaimed turning slightly red.

"You are still going on about that? I thought we already got over that" I frowned.

She laughed dryly. "You thought I got over that? Well I didn't because you know how much that role meant to me! I've been going on about this for years and you just come along and steal the spotlight" Isa yelled.

"You know that wasn't even my fault" I said.

"Yeah right. I actually know you. You were always jealous of me, so when you had the chance you took it. Just like the greedy pig you are" Isabelle said coldly.

"Oh and who told you that, Miss know it all?" I asked.

"Somebody that doesn't have their ass so far stuck up their ass" Isabelle smiled evily just as someone stood right next to her.

Lacy.

××

Ok so what do you think about Isa's and Avery's relationship? Isa's a bit dramatic isn't she?

Will update soon.
Remember to comment and vote.
~ Ashley