Hold Up Wait A Minute

Alright so today I met Mike Posener and Big Sean bcause they are shooting a music video at the high school I am going to next year sooooooooooo I was all geeked up, well okay Idone time for the story.

                      ~Skye...love ,my readers

*Dawn's POV*

So today Andre and I are going to tell Jordan that we have been daring behind her back. I already know she is going to over react Bout the whole thing and is going to be pissed about the whole thing because she hates when people are going behind her back, but she will have to get over it. Eventually she will get over it...hopefully?

To: Babyboy💙💙

From:Me

Babe I think it's time we tell her that we are together. I don't feel right hiding this from her anymore. I mean she is my best friend. take her out to lunch at in and out burger and I'll meet you guys there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Babyboy💙💙

To: Me

Alright,I'll go let her know right now. Meet us there at around two o'clock, Love you 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To:Babyboy💙💙 

From: Me 

Love you too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to get dressed in something simple. I'm tired and it is not like I had an actual reason to dress super nice oranything, so I put on a Lakers Jersey,some baggy black sweapants and a pair of lowtop purple converse. To top it of I put a purple and gold bow in front of my high ponytail. When I got to the resturant I saw Jordan and my bae sitting at a table back in the corner. Iwalked over and sat next to him.

"Jordan, we have something we wantto tell you." I admitted.

"Well if you wanted to tell me you were going out and our having my neice or nephew I wouldn't be suprised. Ya'll little nasties be going at it like jackrabbits all night and by the way you have been having overly dramatic mood swings boo." She said while laughing at the end like it was actually funny because it wasn't.

Andre and I couldn't believe it both of our mouths dropped, probably as low as the floor. 

"Close ya'll mouths before you catch bugs." she said whie putting her part of thebill on thetable nd wakedaway.

Well wasn't that just grand and wait am I pregnant. I don't think 'm ready to be a mom. What will Andre say?

Jordan's Pov

They so slow I can't believe they thought I was dumb enough to not know about them. Plus I know my bestfriend is pregnant. She eating all types of weird shit and she having mood swings. Not including the fact that she missed her period this month. and last month. 

When I got to my car I called up Quez to see ifhe wanted to meet up somewhere. He toldme to go home andput on some basketball shorts and gym shoes and he will me me at the court. I put my medium length hair into a bun threw on a black t shirt, red, black and white basketball shorts and black and white nike air shoes. A couple minutes after I got done getting dressed there was a knock at the door. I raced down the stairs and opened the door expecting to see Marquez, but I see Kevin inthe skin himself standing there.

"Bae I miss you, I want yu back." he said stretching his arms out to hug me, but I snatched away.

"Oh well, you walked out of this relationship don't be expecting to get back-" I couldn't finish speaking before he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the brick wall of my house. 

"Listen here wether you like it or not, you are mine I own you. Do you undestand?" He said right before a fist hit him in the jaw knocking him on the ground.

"No,but I do understand if you put your hands on my girl again we gonna have some problems not get your pussy ass out of here." Maruez said after kicing Kevin in the side. 

He brought me into the house and shut the door before softly placing hislips against mine.My arms went aroundhis neck and his hands dropped to my lowerback. I swear his kisses are the best. 

"Just know one of these days I'm going to make you my girl." He said pulling away from the kissto catch his breath looking me in the eyes. 

Authors Notes: 

Kevin is a punk ass nigga, sorry not sorry

Team Prince 

or 

Team Marquez

I kinda like Quez 

Mannnn Dawn and Andre was on that confused tip

Before the next update

Reads:50-100

Votes: 15-20

Comments: 5-10

Okay I'm done bye loves