I'm Going To Call You...

I'm a born sinner, but I'll die better than that; swear.

You were always where I needed you to be whether you were there or not there (I was there)

I was born sinning but I live better than that (better than that, better than that)

And if you ain't fucking with that, I don't care.

The next morning I was walking back to my house from Ashley's house because she had to go to work.   Good thing it was my day off today because honestly I don't feel like doing anything today I am tired as all get out. As I am walking see this fine dark skinned boy caught my attention. He was tall about 5'11 with muscles to die for. You could see his pack through his tight black muscle shirt. He had some dope style though. With some black Jordan foams and some camo shorts And a black bandana hanging from his pocket. You could see the heat he was packin stuck in the side of his pants. 

I didn't realize I had zoned out and went right into la la land because I walked right into his hard as stone chest and we both fell backwards and landed right on our asses.

"Sorry about that, Ma" he said with a deep sexy voice and flashing a pearly white smile.

"Naw, that was my fault I walked into you, Not the other way around." I said grabbing his hand as he held it out to help me up.

"Well since I walked into you causing you to fall I think it would only be right for me to make sure you get home safely without bumping into anything or anyone else." He said with a chuckle.

"Sure...?"

"Jarod you can call me jay, but everyone else calls me prince."

"Nahh they probably say princess, but I'm Jordan you can call me Jordan cause everyone calls me Jordan." I reply giggling. What the fuck I don't giggle.

"Nahh I'll call you future." He replied

"Why future?" I asked confused.

"Cause that's what you are to me my future wifey."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

I looked around my surroundings and realized my house was the next one up. Time past by fast I didn't realize I was thaat close when we first started talking.

"Well this is me, so I guess I'll see you later."I said.

"Aye future, can I get your number ma?"

"3134346754" I recited before turning on the heels of my feet and walking into the house and closing the door.

When I got inside I went to my room into the bathroom and stripped down so I could take a shower. About forty minutes I was fully dressed in some camouflage cargo pants, galaxy cross crop top, silver flat sandals and a pink bandeau top under my shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail cause I didn't feel like trying to do anything with it. All of a sudden my phone buzzed.

Your Prince: hey beautiful, I just wanted to make sure you had my number to, yours truly 💛💚💙❤💗💜

ItsJordan: Hey

Out of nowhere Andre bust through my door yellingand fussing about complete nonsense. 

"Where that nigga at, lil girl you being to fast talkin to boys." He yells.

"What boy?"

"Don't play dumb with me the little boy I just saw you outside macking with, you better not be talking to him Iknowdamn well you saw that black bandana. You already know that, that whole crew are snakes because of what happened a little while back."