Fuck A Hood Love

So this is the first chapter of my new book I hope you like it.

~Skye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody wants that good thug life with the happy ending,but you know it just doesn't work like that. You don't just fall in love with the thug of your dreams because he finally decides to take notice in you. No one is the little innocent nerd girl who falls in love with the bad boy. Things like that only happen in movies. All that's bull that some people don't seem to realize the truth. You don't just catch a crush for the top thug in the city and out of nowhere he finally notices you, like forreal this isn't the ghetto Cinderella story I know I don't have a fairy hood mother popping out and granting me wishes so that I can find the man of my dream. So yeah it's pretty simple trust no one fear no one it's the only way you can make it through this game of life. All the basic ones saying trust no player fear no bitch, but that ain't even right cause I ain't trusting a bitch or fearing a payer either. Simple as that you can take it or leave it ain't no problem with me either way. If you can't deal then fuck you and those target brand shoes that you wearing. I'm Jordan Jones and I say FUCK A HOOD LOVE.

You already know my name Is Jordan Lyric Jones. They named me that because my dad was a major basketball player in his younger years until an injury, but his inspiration throughout basketball was Michael Jordan, he wants e to grow upp to be a female hooper because he thinks that I could go far. I'm not one of those tumblr chicks with the long curly hair and light skin with exotic colored eyes. I'm not fun sized as they say, I mean I'm 5'8 so don't call me short because I am no where near there. Born In 1996, June 30 to be exact. I'm seventeen years old. Dark skin like Hershey chocolate, with medium length hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. Not thick with curves in all the right places. That's just not me so yeah. I grew up in a family of five me and my two older brothers Marcus and Andre, including my mom and dad. Ok another thing no my dad isn't a drug dealer and my mom isn't a crackhead all black people aren't like that. My dad is a construction worker for the city and my mom is a nurse at the hospital. Yeah they make money for the family but I still have my little job at Checkers to make my own little sort of money, everybody has to have there own little hustle somewhere to keep there pockets warm. 

"Jordan man if you don't wake up I'm gonna flip this whole damn bed over." My older brother Andre yelled.

"Why you waking me up, man." I asked while sitting and wiping the crust from my eyes.

"Get yo clothes on you riding with me and the crew today. Meet me at my car in 15 minutes,so get up and hurry up." He replied exiting the room and shutting the door back.

I headed to he bathroom and hurried up and did the hygiene thing. Then I walked back into my room and put on my graffiti short sleeved crop top, black high waist studded shorts, and shiny black doc martin boots. As soon as I got outside I saw my brother and his crew all leaned up against the car. I don't care to dress to impress with them because they are all like family to me. Although I did see someone new which had me confused thinking because they never let anybody into the crew like I mean nobody. You could have made a name for yourself all across the States and they wouldn't even care.

I walked over to the car and opened the passenger door and got in as the rest of them pilled into the car and the ignition started.

"So who is the newbie?" I asked glancing out the window looking at the outer surroundings.

"Oh yeah, Jordan meet Quez, Marquez meet Jordan."

"Sup." said the boy.

"Hey" I replied.