Anniversary?

I'm late to respond to the George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin case, but there is nothing left to say.Eventhough he is a so called free man he is still trapped in box. Plus god will give him his true judging when he faces God at his death what is he gong to do lie to God in tell him it was a Stand your ground situation.Smh the cruel world we live innow when will the pain and hurt stop.

                                                                                                                                             ~Skye

Now you're lost'

Lost in the heat of it all

Girl you know you're lost

Lost in the thrill of it all

Miami, Amsterdam

Tokyo, Spain, lost

Los Angeles, India

Lost on a train, lost

~Frank Ocean

Recap:

"Well, it's about time you got here." He said giving me a kiss on the cheeks very close to my lips. His lips were so soft. Then I turned my head and he kissed me full blown on the lips like damn, make out session forreal. He licked my bottom lip and asked for entrance and I let him in the we fell back on the couch still kissing until we pulled away for air.

I said the only word that came to my head at the time "Woah."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I bit my lip as we puled away and turned my face away from him. Then he pulled my face back to his and kissed me long and deep. I put my legs around his waist as we continued kissing and he layed my down on my bed. I heard my door creak open and close back.

Then I heard the voice of my best friend speak. " Girl you was about to get the D, Awwwww shidd." She said sitting on my Big Joe bean bag chair.

"Maybe I should go." Quez said giving me a hug and waving before exiting out the door. '

This chick always coming during the middle of something, like what the fuck. I love her because she my best friend but damn. So Ashley has this huge crush on my brother since like sixth grade. He liked her too, but when I knew for sure he was feeling her she had a boyfriend and he didn't want to be Mr.Stealyogirl because he doesn't do that player ish from a bad experience, but that's another story for another time.

That kiss lingered on my mind forever. I felt like I was in lala land. Then the kiss started replaying in my head until I was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing.

The best song wasn't the single, but you weren't

Livin' in Ladera Heights, the black Beverly Hills

Domesticated paradise, palm trees and pools

PrinceJ: Hey Ma,wyd?

I really didn't feel like replying so I layed back and went to sleep. When I woke up I heard moaning coming from the room next to mine,like what the actual fuck. Come on Andre you know I'm at home. I go to his door and see him kissing all over Ashley ,like damn when was they going to tell me. I walk out the door and close it back then take a walk to the park. While I'm just sitting there swinging myself of the swing I feel hands arond my waist and a smooth voice talk into my ear. A smile spreads across my face because I know that voice is coming from Marquez.

"Hi boo."I say turning toward him and hugging him back after I get up from the slide.

"What you doing out here Jordan, you know these streets ain't safe and you know damn well your brothers don't want you out her by yourself especially at night."

"Well right about now Andre and the girl who walked in on us, Ashley, are next to my room making out and they are loud so I decided to go get some fresh air. I really doubt that he cares what I am doing right about now."

" Well  come on with me to my house I don't want you out by yourself." I texted my bro and told him I was sleeping over a friends house, but of course he didn't reply. As we were walking to Marquez's house I got tired and he carried me on hi back and I fell asleep. If you can't tell by now I am always sleeping.

~~~~

The next morning woke up in an all white tee with my panties and bra on and Marquez's are holding me close to his chest. I don't even remember falling asleep last night. I turned slowly so I was facing him then I slowly pecked him on the lips.

"Wake up, you lil ugly bum"

"Oh Lawdd your breath stank so bad Jordan don't talk until I get a toothbrush for you." He said laughing while getting out of bed.

When he returned with the toothbrush I grabbed it and got out of bed to continue my search throughout the house for the bathroom. I entered the room and Marquez was on the phone with a serious look on his face he is probably handling some business.

"Marquez cann we go do something today summer is almost over and I don't want to be in the house all day."

"So, what you want to do?"

"Let's go painball fighting." I grinned evily. 

*dawn's POV*

Man Andre got them ole sweet juicy lips that I just be falling in love with every time we kiss like Damn. That's just how good they are. I kind of feel bad that I didn't tell Jordan about it I mean she is my bestfriend, but to be honest Andre and Ihave been dating for about half a year now. Today we are going to go out to lunch and then just chill. He wants to tell Jordan today to so yeah let's see how this goes.

So it is around 12 o'clock and we are now at the park eating food he cooked for the ocassion of our aniversary 1/12/13. Out of nowhere Andre pulls this necklace out with a ring on it and puts it around my neck. I notice the ring has something engraved on it and I read it: (On the outside) Andre and Ashley forever  (On the inside) 1/12/13.

I looked up and give the man of my dreams a deep kiss on the lips.