Chapter 1 The Trip

*Katie's POV*

I sat in the airplane, listening to INFINITE's Paradise, thinking. It had only been two weeks ago since I had been notified by the ICSP that Super Junior and their manager agreed to 'adopt' me as their little sister. I was quite happy and excited that I would be living with my idols for a while. At first, I couldn't believe that out of all the girls in ICSP, I was chosen. Probably because I'm fluent in Korean and am a sane ELF. A thought popped into my head.

*What if they look at my computer or tablet?* I pulled out the two electronics from my bag and turned them on. The faces of Henry and Ryeowook smiled at me. I read the one on my computer where Henry and Ryeowook were sitting together. A caption underneath read "Who's cuter? I cant decide." With a sigh, I switched the pic with a picture of a corgi puppy, and the tablets picture with a fox cub.

I turned the gadgets off and looked hesitantly out the plane window. Water stretched out beneath me, shining bright blue. Sapphire blue. An ocean of Sapphire blue glow sticks being waved by hundreds of fans at a SuJu concert. I closed my eyes, feeling sleep over come me.

-----

"Attention passengers. We will be landing in Seoul, South Korea in about 10 minutes. Please grab your belongings and buckle your seatbelts. Thank you for choosing Casanova Airlines, we hope to see you again soon." I woke up at the sound of the pilots voice. Sleepily, I yawned and buckled my seatbelt. I looked out the window again. A city was lying below me. I could see the small shapes of cars on the streets that looked like an army if ants in a field.

A hand placed itself on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a flight attendant standing above me, a wide smile on her face. "We'll be landing in about 5 minutes. Do you have your bags?" I nodded. "I hope you have a good stay here." The flight attendant walked off towards a couple and repeated her words.

I smiled as I felt the plane slowly go down, going over what I have to do. *Grab my suitcases and find Jung Hoon. He'll take me to the boys, and introduce us.* I repeated over and over again. The plane soon landed on the runway, and I stood with the other passengers and unboarded.

I caught myself yawning as I followed the rushing crowd to find my bags. I spotted my micky mouse suitcases on the luggage pick-up, and grabbed them, walking off to the waiting room to look for Kim Jung Hoon.

I walked around the huge room, feeling slightly uncomfortable with the Koreans giving me odd looks. I soon ignored them, focusing on finding Super Junior's manager. I walked around for awhile until i spotted a younger looking man waving at me.

Hesitant at first, I slowly walked over to the man, who stopped waving and smiled at me. "Are you Katie Smith?" I nodded, beginning to think that he's Jung Hoon. He stuck out his hand. "Hello Katie. I'm Jung Hoon. It's nice to meet you at last."

I gave him a polite smile and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too Kim Jung Hoon."

He shook his head as we stopped shaking hands. "Call me Oppa." He offered to take two of my bags, which I gladly handed to him, and we started walking towards the car. As we climbed into the car, I yawned. Jung Hoon must have seen because he let out a small laugh. "Are you tired?" I nodded. 'Well, that's usual. We're in a different time zone, so you'll have to get used to it." He started to drive the large van out of the parking lot and into the streets.

We sat in silence for a few minutes as I watched the buildings fly by before Jung Hoon spoke again. "The boys should have your room ready by the time we get there." He explained. "We're going to the house first to drop off your bags and let you look around the place. Then we're going to SM to meet them. If they seem a little surprised at first, don't worry. As far as they know, your a 6 year old from France."

I smiled a little, defiantly knowing I'm not 6, or from France. "So, what are their schedules like?"

"Well, usually at least one has the day off unless we need the whole group. You'll most likely will see Leeteuk and Siwon the least because they have the busiest schedules." Jung Hoon explained. I nodded, slightly disappointed because I liked the two. I felt the car start to slow, and looked up to see a large tannish cream house with a second story balcony and a white fence around it. "We're here." Jung Hoon told me, parking across the street from the fences gate.

"Why do they live in a house in the middle of a city?" I asked while taking my suitcases out of the back.

"Well they used to live in the SM dorms, which are right next door, but the apartment was to small. So when the coffee shop next door announced it was closing, SM immediately bought it, and turned it into a house. Now the boys have enough room to roam around." Jung Hoon explained while helping me with my bags.

We walked in through the gate after Jung Hoon unlocked it and up the small path way that led to the pale yellow door.

----------------

A/N: Sorry there is no suju in this chapter or the next. these chapters are introducing the story. Also note that most of the info about Katie is real, like her family, looks, biases, and alot of other stuff. Also, all fifteen Sujus will be in here, and the songs, mvs, and styles will be random. And i know they dont live in a huge house with a pool in the back but im doing it for the story. Also, alot of facts i get about South Korea like drinking ages are from dramas. So don't go hating!!!