Time To Say Goodbye My Friend

Mikasa's Pov:

~ The Next Day ~

I stood in front of Armin's grave in silence. I didn't feel like speaking at this exact moment.

Just remembering all the good memories me, him and Eren had had together.

The first time we all saw Armin's book, told us about the great sand hills, the mountains, the wide oceans covering the land..

It was all true. I know it. And one day I will see it all. I know I will.

I'll go and see it for Armin. One day, we'll beat the Titans. We'll find out why some people can transform into Titans. And we will make sure nobody has to die the same death you did.

I'm sorry you had to go this way old friend.

'Armin Arlet, You were a brave friend, and I was honored to know you since I was little. I guess you could call it fate that me and Eren saved you from them thugs that day we met. It wasn't luck. It wasn't chance. It had to be fate. And now fate has run its course. I will never forget you Armin Arlet, you will always have a place in my heart. I will never forget you. Eren will always be my love, but you had a place just as dear inside it. You were always there for me and Eren whenever we needed you, and I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I should have made sure Annie was dead. But in death, you have your vengeance. Annie is dead. I made sure of it. Rest in peace old friend. I loved you. Goodbye.'