The Confrontation

Armin's Pov:

'Eren..Mikasa...Where are you?' I thought sadly. It had been days since I had seen real sunlight. The only light I have was torches around the room, lighting it up so Annie could see me.

Annie was sat in the corner of the little cavern. I don't know where I am, but I want to get out.

Annie wasn't near the entrance. In fact, I was closer to it than her.

'Maybe if I get out of here, Eren and Mikasa might be nearby and see me' I thought, hope rising in my chest as I thought of a plan.

Turning to face Annie, I slid my hand down my back to the floor, and grabbed a large stone from the ground. Moving quickly and quietly so as not to alert Annie, I tossed the stone down a little side passage of the main cave, causing it to make a loud scraping noise as it landed on the stone floor.

"Hmm?" Annie muttered, looking up and walking over to the dark part of the cave, giving me my opportunity I had been waiting for.

I quietly stood up straight and, without looking back, bolted for the caverns entrance.

I quickly got to the entrance, and ran straight out into the sun and the forest.

"Eren! Mikasa!" I screamed as I ran through the forest, not caring where I went as long as I got away from Annie.

"Oh no you don't!" Annie shouted behind me, running after me in human form still surprisingly.

"Eren!" I screamed louder, trying to run faster and faster to get away from her.

'Eren, Mikasa, where are you? I NEED you!'

Mikasa's Pov:

"Eren!" I shouted as he transformed into a Titan and faced Annie.

Annie held up both of her hands in a defensive position, the same one she used in the training squad at the start of all of our training. This was one disadvantage Annie had against Eren, he knew all of her moves as they had practised together before.

Titan Annie let out a roar as she lunged towards Titan Eren, trying to punch him in the face. Eren quickly dodged and started throwing punches of his own.

Annie was dodging every punch he threw at her, dodging with incredible speed. Right until Eren threw a punch one way, Annie dodged and he threw another punch straight in her face, causing her to fall to the ground.

Eren quickly leapt on top of her, and grabbed her by the throat and sliced straight down, cutting Annie out of the her Titan body and leaving her on the floor, motionless.

A/N: Sorry if Annie seems a little out of character here, I didn't really know how  to write the last part and that's why it's so short