The Oceans

Mikasa's Pov:

~After a few days of riding and loads of miles later~

We had been riding for ages, it seemed so long since we last saw Armin, all I can remember is seeing his face, scared and desperate.

I blinked away the tears forming in my eyes as I thought of him. 'No Mika' I thought determinedly as I started to get upset by thinking of him, 'You won't start to get upset here, not now. You need to be strong for Eren.' I told myself, shaking my head and carrying on with getting the horse to keep up a steady pace.

"Mika," Eren began as we went further and further out into the country. It was beginning to get chillier, even though there was still the same sun out as it had been for the past few days.

"Why's it getting colder?" He asked, as he slowed his horse down to a slow walk at the ground seemed to get steeper upwards.

I shook my head, puzzled. "I don't know Eren, but I don't like that its getting colder out here." I told him, looking around the steep hill we were climbing.

A sudden splash made Eren jump and made his horse skitter nervously as the sound had disrupted him.

"What..?"Eren murmured, his eyes beginning to light up as he sped his horse up to the top of the hill and looked out over it.

"What is it Eren?" I yelled to him as the wind had begun to get stronger the closer I got to the top.

Eren turned to me, his eyes glowing. "It's the ocean's Mikasa! We made it!" Eren yelled happily, his eyes glowing from happiness.

I smiled as I sped up the last way up the hill to stand beside Eren to look out over the ocean. It was beautiful.

The bright blue water seemed to ripple and clash together as the currents moved it across. It seemed endless as I looked out across the horizon to see the sun, he clouds, and the endless sea seem to all merge together.

"When we find Armin, we are bringing him here, he will want to see this." I said to myself determinedly.

I don't care anymore, I'll do whatever it takes to get Armin here to see this, because after all the help he's given me and Eren, he deserves this.

'I'll get you here Armin. I promise you that.'