[24]

Lexie's POV

"I call it the most awesomeness game ever" I say dramatically, grinning.

"That's not even a word."

I ignore him and focus instead on explaining how to play the game. "So basically, the game is played between two people-"

"No shit" he interrupts.

"- or more" I glare at him, "depending on how complicated you want to make it. You play by coming up with two facts about yourself that are true, and one that's a lie."

"Let me guess", he interrupts once again. "The game is called two truths and a lie."

I stare at him in surprise. "How did you know?"

"Because you didn't invent the game, idiot" he rolls his eyes. "I've been playing this game since I was in the third grade."

I frown. "No. I came up with it last year."

He pouts at me. "Hate to break it to you Munchkin, but that game has been around since our parents were our age."

Well that didn't ruin my good at all.

I shrug. "Oh well. We're still playing it, and I'll go first."

He groans. "Fine, but I'll win. I always win. I'm like the master of this game."

I scoff. "As if. I'm going to smoke your ass."

"Bring it on, blondie."

I scowl at him. "Suck it white."

***

"Okay..." Cameron says thinking of his three facts. "1) I hate the color white, 2) I have a stepmom and 3) I've known Jason since I was three."

I think for a moment. The last one is probably true, considering that they've been attached at the hip for as long as I can remember. The first one would be really ironic if it was true, considering that his last name is literally white. I'm not actually sure if his dad remarried, but that seems the most suspicious.

"You don't have a step mother." I finally say.

He nods and I sigh in relief. "Correct."

Cameron: 0 Lexie: 1

"Ummm.." I mutter trying to come up with a good one, considering that I'm very suspicious that Cameron knows everything about me.

What doesn't he know? He doesn't know much about me before we moved. "1) I was a premature baby, 2) My parents know my phone number and 3) I hate the color white."

I smirk and he glares at my clearly-his-last name reference.

He thinks for a moment with a cute expression on his face. How can someone look that good when all they're doing is playing a game?

"You don't hate the color white, because you obviously don't hate me" he smirks.

I smirk back at him triumphantly. "Wrong. I do hate it."