[4]

Lexi's POV

"OPEN GODDAMMIT!" I hear Cameron and Ian yell as they continuously throw balls at the door. While Maya and I sit on the ground playing UNO. I don't even know why Cameron had the game in his pocket, but I'm glad he did.

"You guys do realize that what you're doing is useless, right?" I ask them flatly.

"You're not even helping so shut the f*ck up" Cameron yells at me red in the face.

"I gave up helping once I had an epiphany and realized that it was a lost cause."

Ian scoffs. "You gave up after five minutes."

I shrug. "UNO was calling me."

Cameron stares at me blackly. "You found the game after you gave up."

"Stop questioning me."

"Stop lying."

"Why don't you stop lying." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Why don't you make me?"

"Stop being a Jerk."

"Stop being a bitch!"

"Douche."

"Slut."

"Maya", I whine. "Help me."

She puts her hands up, "don't bring me into your couple problems."

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE" we yell at the same time.

"AWW you even speak as one" she coos at us and at the moment I'm really tempted to slap her.

"You know what? Why don't the both of you shut the f*ck up before your heads comes in contact with these balls?" Ian snaps at us.

"That's what she said" I say under my breath making Cameron burst out laughing.

"Good one" he tells me as we punch knuckles.

"You guys are more confusing then solving a Rubix Cube" Maya shakes her head at us. I grin at her but she ruins the moment by adding a "just get together already."

And that was the story of how she ended up with a face full of ball.

***

"I have an idea" Cameron states plopping down on he ground where the four of us are laying, staring at the ceiling.

"Well that can't be good" I groan, sitting up.

"You're so mean to me" Cameron whines pouting at me.

Cute.

"How old are you? Six?"

"Four actually" he grins at me and I roll my eyes for the millionth time today.

"That answer is so overused."

"And your point is..?"

"You're an idiot."

"Whatever", he groans leaning back on his elbows, "do you want to hear my idea or not?"

"Not."

"Well, I think I'm going to tell you anyway."

I groan and lay back down on the ground.

"While I was standing over there," Cameron continues pointing towards the locked Gym doors, "I suddenly asked myself: 'Cameron? What would they do if someone got locked inside? I mean there must be a key-"

I sit up suddenly intrigued and give him my full attention.

"My point is that they wouldn't have built lockable gym doors without putting a key somewhere to open them incase someone got locked inside."