Before: Chapter 10

Convo between me and a Boy on email that I copied and pasted.

Me: I know there's like a 99% chance of u saying no cause u hate me and stuff. Anyways. I wanted to ask if you'd be interested in going out with me. If ur not we can just forget this ever happened. But like u should answer as soon as u get this and not ignore it. Ok. Bye

Boy:_________________

HE DIDNT ANSWER YET AND I AM STARTING TO REGRET THIS.

Anyways. Here's the chapter.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

It has been 3 week and two days. Almost one month since I've talked to Andrew. I had went to school and pretended like everything was fine, like I wasn't just waiting for him to make an effort.

I know what I said. I wanted some space from him but at the same time, I was a little disappointed that he didn't try harder to be with me. I don't know. I was a little confused about what was going on in my mind.

Also, I have also decided to not hate Drew as much. We have started to actually get along because Lin and him started dating and she wanted to spend time with both him and me and a lot of the time, she wanted that to happen at the same time.

There was periods of time when either I would feel like the third wheel or I could tell that Drew is feeling like it, but those weren't most of the time so I was fine with hanging out with them.

The lesbian rumors circling around Lin didn't seem to bother Drew at all, seeing as how he asked her out regardless of what he heard from other people. Ironic that he seemed to think that he can just pick and choose when to believe the rumor mill.

Even though things are still tense between us, we have become much more civilized. We have even gone so far to smile at each other when we see each other in the hallway. Maybe the smiles were a little tense, but they were still smiles.

Currently I was at Lin's house, waiting for her to get the popcorn with Drew next to me on the bed. Lin was sitting in between us but now that she's not here its made me a little self-conscious. Even more is the fact that sense she didn't want to miss any of the parts, she had paused the movie and it was just silent in the room.

I shifted a little to get comfortable and Drew turned to look at me. I pretended I didn't notice and turned on my phone to check my Snapchat.

Before I got to however, the boy sitting next to me on a bed opened his mouth and said something I didn't really expect him to.

"Hey, Roxy. I just wanted to tell you that I was sorry. For when I came and just judged you without even knowing you. Hanging out with you and Lin have showed me that I was wrong."

I didn't really know what to say so I just replied with "its ok", even though it really wasn't.

"No it's not. Its just that I used to love this girl at my old school and we dated since basically the beginning of high school and she still cheated on me. It made me realize that I couldn't think the best of anyone that I meet because I've known her for years but had never thought that she would do that. When I heard those rumors about you it just reopened old wounds and I took it out on you. That wasn't your fault at all."

He was still looking at me the whole time and I kind of looked away cause I found it a little weird but then replied with an "its ok" again, this time more firmly, with a smile on my face, and meaning it a little bit more.

There was a pause. I looked back at him again with a grin. "The girl that you were talking about, was she like the Juliet to your Romeo?"

He looked at me with a slight smile. "Like the Minnie to my Micky".

"Like the Bonnie to your Clyde?" I was smiling big now.

"Like the Sandy to my Spongebobs."

At that I just burst out laughing because of how ridicules what he said was. "What are you talking about? Sandy and Spongebob were just friends."

He turned to look at me with a mockingly shocked face. "Are you joking? You couldn't see the sexual tension between those two? They were definitely more than just friends."

I was still shaking my head at him and laughing when Lin walked through the door with a bowl of popcorn and holding her phone in her hand excitingly.

" Guess what? Guess what? Guess what?" She kneeled in front of me on the bed between my legs with her hands on my thighs and stared in my eyes. "Andrew is trowing a party at his house today and he just texted me to invite the both of us to it."

I thought about it for a little while before smiling a little and shaking my head. "Why the hell not? Let's go."

After all, it has been almost a month since I've gotten a little action for my poor, neglected vagina.

...............................................
Yo.
U my bro
I think ur a ho
But its fun to be one, no?
I'm on a whole time low.
Fück you Mr.M