Boy meets Girl p6

Alright, I tried to make this one longer for you guys :) x

R e c a p -

I stood up and stretched. Wow, I had been sitting for a very long time. I looked at my phone. 3:28PM. I got up and started walking. I couldn't stand being there any longer. I walked out the gates back home .. Waiting there for around six hours just to get half an hour with him. It might not seem like much.. but it's a start to a very wild beginning.

--

SUNDAY. I woke up early the next morning. Monday tomorrow but theres no school. We have this pupil free day thing. I'll just have to wait til Tuesday then to tell Daniel what a great day I had yesterday.

I went outside to find a beautiful smell of freshly cooked pancakes. Why were my parents awake so early ? I skipped to the kitchen to find a batch of pancakes piles ontop of each other on a plate in the middle of the dining table. I took a pancake and shoved half of it in my mouth. "HEY !" an unfamiliar voice yelled. I spun around, startled. It was Daniela !

Daniela is my older stepsister but she hardly ever comes over. "DANIELA !" I shouted and ran to give her a hug. She laughed and we both walked to the dining table. "I hope you like pancakes" she smiled. Daniela was heaps on fun so it was a shame she didn't come over very often. I guess she was busy with work and school.

"So, hows school ?" she asked me, popping a bit on pancake in her mouth.

"Oh, it's alright I guess. Still the same, old and boring " I sighed.

"How's Daniel, aye ?" she winked at me. What was she going on about ?

"He's good. And why did you wink at me !? It's not like I like him or anything, he's my best friend !" I exclaimed.

"Oh really now ?" she winked again. "Because I'm pretty sure last time I was here you would not shutup about him ! Aww, he said this, aww he said that, aww hes so cute !" she said this in a really squeaky voice, impersonating me.

It all came back to me now ! I can't believe she hadn't been here in so long ! Last time she came over, I remember I used to be inlove with Daniel. It was around the time that I first met him, maybe around just less than a year ago.

"Oh that was ages ago ! AND I DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT" I laughed.

"Oh, yes you do" she squeaked. We both had to laugh at that.

After we ate the pancakes (we left 2 of the bigger ones for my mum and dad) she said she had to go to work but she'd be back straight after.

"Alright, bye" I waved as she left in her blue car.

I locked the door and went back to my room. I turned on my laptop and checked my facebook. I had a new message from Daniel.

"Hey Johannah, waz wondering if u were doing anything tmrw ? Coz i'd really like yu 2 cum to dis partee with me !"

Hmm .. tomorrow .. nope, nothing. Instead of commenting back to him on facebook, I decided to call him. Atleast this way, just incase he doesnt check his facebook tonight, he'll know I can come and I can also get the details off him.

I got the home phone and dialed in his home number. I knew it off by heart.

"Hello ?" his mum picked up.

"Hey mrs Cruz, um is Daniel home by any chance ?" I asked politely. Daniel's mum loved people who knew their manners.

"Yes he is, is this Johannah ?" she asked.

"Yes".

"Oh okay, just hold on a moment please .. DAAAANNIEEEEEL - PHOOOOOOOOONE !" she screamed.