Boy meets Girl p3

R e c a p -

"Tonight was hectic" she whispered. "Yeah. So do you like Chris ?" I asked giggling. "Haha, no. But I thought Bruno looked hot" she said. Usually I would be kinda pissed and angry at her for liking someone I like even though she doesn't know I liked him but this time, I smiled. I dont know why. I was just happy to hear that. Maybe because I knew it was true.

--

Days went by but I couldn't stop thinking about him. I wish he had asked for my number or msn. Atleast then we could talk and maybe plan a night out.

It was thursday night, and I had to go to Charlston. My little sister was starting school there next year, and tonight was the orientation night. We just walked there. The house wasn't that far away from the school. Only about 10 - 15 minutes walk.

We arrived there and the lady sitting at the desk gave us the program. Wow, this stupid long orientation goes for 2 hours and a half. We sat down in some seats at the back of the hall as the oritenation started. Oh god.

First up some little kindegarten kids from the chior were singing some song about the environment. Then one about Australia. Then one about God. Omg, how many songs are these kids going to sing. They then sung one about starting kindegarten and they finally sat down. I had enough. I stood up and whispered to my mum that I was going for a walk around the school. I put on my jacket, put my phone in my pocket and walked out the doors into the cold nights air.

It wasn't completely dark. The lights from the hall shined brightly and there were also the moon light. Wow, I miss this school. I walked to where the school canteen was and then walked down to the notice board. They always pinned down what was happening around the school on there.

There were advertisements for buying furniture, if you wanted to help at the canteen and some other things. My eyes caught one brightly coloured paper. On it, it said

'CARNIVAL OF CULTURES - attractions, rides, showbags, stalls. SATURDAY 7NOV 10AM at CHARLSTON PRIMARY SCHOOL'.

Wow, it looked gay. It had a picture of a merry-go-round. Haha, maybe I'd go ride on that I laughed to myself. As if ! But then I remembered something. At the start of the year, there was another kind of carnival thing with rides at another primary school nearby. I saw Bruno there with his brother and a couple of his mates. Ofcourse he didn't talk to me, or even notice me. If he went to that, did that mean he would go to this too ? Maybe him and his friends went to these kind of things to youknow, muck around.

I took the pins off the poster and shoved the poster in my bag. I got out my phone and texted my mum, telling her I was going to start walking home. I put my phone away and walked the direction of my house. I started thinking about what could happen if he was there. Maybe he would ask me to hang out with him again. Maybe he would ask for my number and msn this time. Maybe even ask me out ! Well, no. That wasn't possible. He doesn't even like me, I thought to myself.

* 10 minutes later *

I arrived home and flopped down on my bed. I sure was tired. The carnival of cultures was this saturday, what do I wear ? How should I do my hair ? These thoughts flooded into my head. Slowly, I fell asleep.

* BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP *, my alarm clock was going off. Atlast, friday was here. I decided I would go to the mall after school to pick up some clothes for saturday. I finished getting ready and left to start walking to the bus stop. I felt so happy, knowing that tomorrow, I might see Bruno again. I wasn't sure. What if I go there, all nicely dressed and done my hair perfectly and he isn't there. What if he is there, but doesn't pay attention to me ? What if he just smiles and walks off without another word ? Hmm .. A smile would be enough I guess. Atleast he noticed me, right ? I had to be prepared for the worse.

* 6 hours later *

Before I knew it, school was over. The bell went and I walked to the bus stop. I would catch it to the mall and buy some new clothes. If I had left over money, I would buy new shoes too. My friend, Jahziel came with me. We got to the mall and I tried on HEAPS of clothes, but nothing felt right.

We went to most of the clothing shops but nothing yet. "Okay, let's go to MISS IT, if you don't like anything there, then I don't know where else to go" Jahziel said. I sighed.

We walked to MISS IT and in the window I saw the a really nice singlet. It was an orangey pink colour and had a nice design on it. I guess this would do, with a pair of shorts and a jacket. I bought it (it was only $18) and then I walked Jahziel to the train station. She was catching the train home. I could catch the bus from the station. I walked down the steps and had to wait like, 10 minutes for the bus. I arrived home and tried on my new singlet, shorts and an italian white jacket. I also put on my airforces. This would have to do. I took it all off and changed in my pjs. I quickly heated chicken and rice from the fridge, ate and then washed my face. I went to go lay down in my bed. I had to get a good nights sleep. I didn't want to have eye bags tomorrow. I set my alarm to 9:30am and thought about what a great day I was going to have tomorrow. That is, if he was even there..

--

Comment, rate & become a fan ! :) sorry if it isn't that long. I'm just in a rush. I still have to do homework D: x next part should be up tomorrow or the day after !