Boy meets Girl p1

Hey guys x Okay, this is officially my first story. Comment, rate & become a fan ! Hope yous enjoy . And if yous have any suggestions, feel free to share :)

--

"A-are you serious ? No way I'm going looking like this !" I complained. I honestly looked like a slut. I was wearing a black mini dress, and although I loved the dress (it took me about 2 months pocket money to buy it), we were just going trick or treating. Halloween is meant to be scary, not sexy. To add to it, I had foundation making my face look toned, my eyeliner was dark but hot, and the mascara added extra looking length to my eyelashes.

"Ofcourse I'm serious. And you don't look like a slut ! You look hot, so don't worry about it" Jenny, one of my best friend's replied. She was sitting on my bed waiting for me to finish getting ready so we could go. Her face had 'MY PATIENCE IS LOW' written all over it. This was a sign to hurry up. I grabbed my phone and keys and quickly put it in my bag. Then I scooped all my makeup into my hands and dropped them inside my bag too.

"Alright, I'm ready" I said. As Jenny picked up her bag, I turned to look at the mirror for the last time. Oh god, slut slut slut. Hopefully I wont see anyone I know. "Aren't we too old for trick or treating anyway ?" I asked, turning towards her. "Oh come on, we aren't going trick or treating, we'll just walk around the area" she laughed. OH NO. Walking around the area ? I would definately see people I knew.. "Johannah ? Johannaaaaaah ??" Jenny was waving her hand infront of my face. "Oh, yeah um yeah. Okay, I'm ready" I replied, snapping out of my thoughts.

We left the house and immediately saw 3 figures emerge from the house opposite to mine. It was Chelsea, and probably her friends from school. Chelsea didn't go to the same school as me and Jenny, but me and Chelsea used to go to the same primary. We were BFFL. Now we were worst enemies. Chelsea and her friends began walking to us, and surprisingly, I was walking towards her too. Usually when I see her around, I just ignore her. "Johannah, what are you doing ? Do you know her ?" Jenny whispered. I didn't bother answering her.

Me and Chelsea met in the middle of the road. "Oh, hey Hannah. I didn't know you were going to go trick or treating, if I did, I still wouldn't have invited you to come with me" she laughed at her own joke and so did her 2 other friends. "How kind of you" I fake smiled. I didn't want to start anything. Some time at the start of the year, we had a keyboard war (fight over msn) and threatened her that I was going to get my friend to stab her. Yes, that actually happened and yes, I was really going to get someone to stab her. "Whatever" she simply replied, rolling her eyes. Then she looked me up and down. "Nice dress, haha, what are you meant to be ? A slut ?". I looked over to Jenny in a 'I told you so' way. I looked back to Chelsea. "Well what are you meant to be ?" I snapped back. She had a freakin' hot pink wig on ! Like, what the hell ? She deathstared me until someone called out her name. We all looked and it was a bunch of guys coming towards her. I couldn't see their faces because they were too far away. I looked again at Chelsea, she smiled then walked off.

"Come on" I said to Jenny, and started walking the opposite direction. "Who was that ?" she asked. "Some dumb bitch" I smiled. It felt good to say that. We just continued walking, talking about random things. We turned a corner and saw a bunch of guys there. I stopped walking. "Hey, aren't they those guys that were near your house ?" She asked me, and also stopped in her tracks. "Yeah" was all I could say. They were all looking at me and Jenny. Why ? I have no idea. Maybe Chelsea said some shit about me, and now their all staring, laughing and whispering about me. I started walking again, trying not to look at them. But it seemed that each step I took, their eyes followed.

We safely walked past them recieving nothing but their stares. Atleast they didn't say anyth.. "Hey !" one guy called out. Just as I was thinking about it, god I just jinxed myelf. I kept walking. "Hey !" they continued calling out. I turned around and walked up to them. "What do yous want ?" I stared at each and every one of them. My eyes landed on one of them. My mouth dropped open. My face must have turned really red. I could feel myself heating up. This guy ! This guy ! I knew him.. Omg. My eyes locked with his, and for some reason, I couldn't move my eyes away. I wanted to run to save myself the embarrassment. I've liked this guy since year 5 !

--

Thanks for reading ! If you didn't really like it (which I hope isn't true) I promise you, things will get very interesting. I've already planned out my story (kind of) and this is just the intro so yeah. Next part will be more interesting and there will be more about Johannah and this 'guy who shes liked since year 5' :) PROMISE x