Boy meets Girl p5

NOTE - i have a VERY boring life so im writing up part 5 even tho i uploaded part 4 less than an hour ago ! :) owells, more for you guys ! :D comment, rate & become a fan ! ENJOY x

R e c a p -

I forced myself to look up. I couldn't look at him or else I would faint so I just kept looking and staring at the snowcone stall, pretending like I had noticed yet. I hope it was working. It would just be embarrassing for me if he knew I was doing this on purpose.

"Um, Hannah yeah ?" I heard him ask. My heart skipped a beat and I slowly turned to look at him..

(btw, shes at the carnival of cultures)

--

My heart was beating so fast and hard that I was scared he might even hear it. "Oh, hey, yeah .. Bruno, right ?" I smiled.

"Yeah" he replied. $100 huge smile right there.

I just nodded. I couldn't speak and I was at loss for words anyway.

"So, the other night was pretty cool, huh ?" he said, still smiling.

"Mhm. How did you get home ?" I asked. I really did wonder how he got home. Maybe his parents picked him and his brother, Victor up.

"Ah, Chris' brother" he replied.

"Oh ok. So what you doing here ?" I asked, pretending like I was so surprised he would come to something like this. My heart was still racing and I was still shaking.

"I'm looking after my little sister" he looked over to the jumping castle. "She's .. somewhere on there".

"Oh cool .." I smiled. The inside of me felt so good and happy. I haven't felt this way in a long time.

"Yeah, so what about you ? Who are you here with ?" he asked cautiously.

I didn't want to say I was here by myself. Like, what on earth would someone come to a carnival and sit on the wooden fence by themselves ? "I'm waiting for my friend .. Daniel. Do you remember him ? He used to come here too, except the year above us" I lied. Well not completely lieing. The part about Daniel coming was a lie, but Daniel did really used to come to this school and he was in the year above us. And we were really close friends.

"Oh, no I don't remember him" was all he said. Was he dispointed ? Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about who. Dammit !

"So, have you seen anyone from our year around here ?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, their all hanging near the basketball court" he replied, pointing in the direction of the court.

I was about to reply when he started talking in his language to his sister who was at the front of the jumping castle now. I had no idea what they were talking about. She jumped back on the jumping castle and disapeared from sight. I sighed. Where would these conversations get me and Bruno to ? I had to think of a subject that would bring us closer together.

He had his back turned to me for awhile. He was probably just checking if his sister was alright and that she hadn't fallen over. Or maybe he was thinking of what to say next..

He turned around, back to me and had his phone in his hands. "Can I get your number ?" he asked. Those five words struck me. He said it so sweetly but so .. I snapped back to reality. This is no time to be daydreaming !

"Yeah, sure" I quickly replied. I took the phone out of his hands and for a guy, his hands were amazingly soft and smooth. I dialed my number and saved it. This was the time to get his number.