Boy meets Girl p2

Hey, today has been a boring day, so I've written Part 1 AND part 2 :) I hope you guys are enjoying. Comment, rate and become a fan ! x

Oh, and also, I cbb to check if spellings right or if it makes sense. I'm a very lazy person so please, just ignore spelling and yeah if it doesn't make sense, just TRY to figure it out :) leave a comment and I'll fix it up .

R e c a p -

I stared at each and every one of them. My eyes landed on one of them. My mouth dropped open. My face must have turned really red. I could feel myself heating up. This guy ! This guy ! I knew him.. Omg. My eyes locked with his, and for some reason, I couldn't move my eyes away. I wanted to run to save myself the embarrassment. I've liked this guy since year 5 !

--

I looked down to my feet. His names Bruno, and hes in the same year as me. I felt so embarrassed, and I dont know why ! I've liked this guy since year 5. If he knew, then yeah whatever, I SHOULD be embarrassed. But he doesn't know.. And he never will. He doesn't know me. He never knew I even existed in primary. I don't blame him, I must have been really ugly back then. I'm in year 8 now, and I've changed alot, from my hair, to my fashion sense. I'm completely a new person.

"Hey listen, have you seen a bunch of guys in a white car around the corner or anywhere else ?" a guy standing at the back asked. "No, I dont think so" I replied, "why ?". They all look relieved. "We were playing with water balloons and their car was going past. I hit a water balloon at their window and then stopped the car and started swearing at us. We all ran for it and now they're looking for us" the same guy replied. "So, are you guys going trick or treating?" another guy asked. "Nah, just walking around" I looked at Jenny. She was staring into space. "Oh, then do you wanna hang out with us ? My names Ryan, this is Chris, this is Jesse and Victor, and this is Bruno" he named everyone in their group.

"Yeah, sure" I replied.

Oh no, what have I done. Why did I say yes ? That was so stupid of me ! What if I tripped while walking, Bruno and the rest of the group would laugh at me. What if like, they didn't like my personality. Or what if they raped and me Jenny. Okay, the last one was very unlikely, but could still happen.

I looked back to Bruno and he was smiling at me. OMG. My heart was melting. He was so hot. He wasn't short or tall, just right. He was wearing a while singlet which showed his muscles. They weren't like, full hard on muscles, but he still had. He had baggy shorts/jeans that came up to his knees, one of those ganster hats and rabens. We started walking, I was at the front of the group for some reason, Jenny was by my side and so was Bruno. The rest of the group were just talking about something I didn't understand and were messing around.

"So, whats your name ?" Bruno asked me. I had totally forgotten, none of them even asked for my name. "Um, Johannah, and this is Jenny" I looked at him. I just so badly wanted him. You have no idea how it feels after you've waited 3 years to finally talk to someone you love. Yes, love. "Johannah ? Hannah ?" He asked looking at me curiously. "Uh yeah, whatever, it doesn't matter. People call me both" I said, looking forward. "No, what I meant was like, did you used to go to Charlston ?". O M G, he remembered me ? How could he ? I NEVER talked to him. I wasn't friends with him or anything. "Yeahs, how do you know ?" I asked. I didn't want him to think I full on remembered him from primary, and never talked to him or anything. It would sound stalkerish. "I used to go to Charlston too" he replied.

"Hey, I think I remember you !" I tried to sound surprised. He laughed. We kept walking until the guys started leading to a house which I was guessing, one of their houses. We all sat down in a circle. Bruno sat next to me. I was quiet for the first 10 minutes but then joined in conversations. Jenny was enjoying herself, talking to this other pretty cute guy sitting next to her.

All of a sudden, I felt something go over my head. Bruno had put his ganster hat on me, and I felt like my heart was going to melt. My stomach turned. I didn't know what to do. I looked at him and he was smiling. I took off the hat. It would be wierd if I just sat there with his hat on without saying anything to him. He took the hat from my hands and was about to put it back on me but his brother, Victor took it off him. "Aye, I'll throw it and see if you can get it on your head" Victor laughed at me. He threw it and it landed on my head but slipped off. "Fail, haha" I laughed. Bruno took the hat again and put it on my head. "Leave it on, it looks hot" he winked at me. M e l t i n g <3.

The night went slow and I was grateful. I was having a pretty good time with Bruno. Jenny tapped me on the shoulder. I looked and she whispered in my ear "it looks like you and Bruno are going out". "Psssh" I laughed. "Did she just say my name ?" Bruno asked. "Um, no" I smiled. "Nah, I heard her say my name !" he looked at Jenny. Jenny smiled. "Swear to god ?" he asked me. "Swear to god" I laughed, but ofcourse i had my fingers crossed.

We told stories and had fun until it hit 10:30pm. "We better go" I said, getting up. "I'll walk yous" Chris said, getting up. He was the one that Jenny was talking to. "Everyone else, stay here. If those guys in the white car see a big group, they'll know its us". Ryan stood up. "No way, I'm coming" Ryan said. "Okay, fine. But thats it !" Chris said. I wanted Bruno to come. I didn't want to walk away without him. Jenny and Chris started walking and talking and Ryan followed. I sadly walked behind them talking to Ryan. we were about 4 houses away when I heard Bruno shouting out "Wait". We all turned around and he was running towards us. "I'm coming" he said, panting. "OMG" Chris said fustrated. "Do you want to get us bashed ?" he said angrily. I was happy though.

We walked and talked, and eyeing out any white cars that came past. Finally we arrived at my place. Jenny was staying over mine and my parents didn't care what time I got home so it was all good. We said goodbyes and me and Jenny walked up my driveway. I opened the door and went to my room. We got changed, brushed our teeth and laid down in my bed.

"Tonight was hectic" she whispered. "Yeah. So do you like Chris ?" I asked giggling. "Haha, no. But I thought Bruno looked hot" she said. Usually I would be kinda pissed and angry at her for liking someone I like even though she doesn't know I liked him but this time, I smiled. I dont know why. I was just happy to hear that. Maybe because I knew it was true.

--