Chapter 6

Will was at the edge of the fiefdoms, about to ride solo to Skandia. He said his goodbyes a couple days ago. He would probably be gone for a few months, maybe a year at most. Will looked back at the way he came. He tried to get a mental picture in his brain for while he was away. Will started to blank out staring at the kingdom but Tug got impatient and shook his mane a little bit to get Will's attention.

"Yea yea, I know, I just want to look at this view." Tug whinnied back. *Whinied? im not sure if I spelled that right*

"Fine, lets go then." Tug started going forward. Tug gleefully exploded forward full speed at Will's urge.

Four days passed by the time Will reached Hallosholm. *Pretty sure thats how its spelled.* Will was stopped by the Skandian guards. One of them recognized Will and lead him into what appeared to be an inn.

"Erak will be here soon. I think." mumbled the guard as he walked out of the inn. The innkeeper looked at Will and smiled.

"I take it you're Will." She held a key out to him,"Make yourself at home I geuss. Room 1 C." Will took the key and headed down the hallway to the room marked C. He started unpacking his stuff. He sat in the bed and took a small nap to wait for Erak.

***********************************

Its still TUESDAY :D I was on time.

Vote and/or comment if you are enjoying this so far. Stay Awesome everyone :)