Chapter 8

Will had tried to sleep but all the raucous laughter kept him awake. It had been around 2 hours of waiting before he began to get restless. He had thought about going into the lobby, but he was sure he had heard 3 fistfights break out, and its not a very good idea to fist fight a Skandian, let alone a drunk one.

Another hour and a half passed before Will finally succumbed to boredom and left his room. There were no familiar faces. Will left his bow in his room but he still had his cloak and saxe knife on him. (throwing knife too) Will gave the bar lady a few coins and asked for a water and something warm. The mistress brought him his water and some diced beef with a mix of Skandian vegetables.

There had been a total of 8 fist fights that day. Someone was keeping track. Will witnessed 2, one of which almost smashed into him. Will was about to go to his room when another fight broke out near him. Will tried to move but they were to close. Will reached forward and grabbed one mans hand, and stopped the others fist with his palm. He squeezed his hands with the power he earned over the years. The men yelped and cringed as there hands popped and cracked painfully.

"I'd like to get to my room in one piece, if you don't mind." Will let go and they fell into each other, gripping their hands in pain. Will looked around the room and everyone was gawking at him. He calmly went to his room and sat on the bed. He then stood up and locked the door, and layed down. There was no more raucous laughter.

-------------------------------

its like 3 a.m. but I feel you guys deserved 2 chapters in 1 night. They may be short but hopefully they are Intresting. vote and/or comment if you enjoyed. stay awesome :)