Chapter 3

Will sat on the porch, patiently waiting for Halt & Gilan to arrive. Alyss was inside. Ebony was snoozing in the shade and tug was was resting in his pen. Will was wondering what was going on. He would just have to wait until Halt arrives.

A few hours later, around sundown, Tug makes his warning noise. Halt comes riding into the clearing with Gilan close behind him. Will stood up and walked forward to greet his old friends.

"Hello Gilan, long time no see." said Will. Gilan nodded.

"Good evening will." Said Halt,"Horace is on his way, I figured he should hear the news as well." He finished.

A few minutes later kicker came exploding into the small clearing. Horace dismounted quickly. Alyss was now standing on the porch. Halt cleared his throat.

"About a week ago, Gilan sent me word of something terrible that has happened. It has something to do with the Genovesans." Said Halt. Will & Horace were sharing worried glances. Anything involving Genovesans usually meant someone has died.

"Well what happened?" asked Horace slowly. Halt scratched his beard slowly, and sighed.

"The emperor of Nihon Ja was murdered by a Genovesan assasin."

**************************************************************************

Sorry for such late uploads everyone! Im back from my writers block though. Im trying to upload my stories at least once or twice a week so I can eventually wrap them up and work on one story at a time. Like or comment if you enjoyed :) Stay awesome Bro's

Sorry this is so short :(