Chapter 17: My Fears Are Gone...

Then I jumped up and went to kick him with my right leg. I kicked him in the stomach and he let go of my fists and took a step back. Orochimaru looked at me. "You can be really strong when you want to be..." Orochimaru said.

          I looked at Orochimaru silently. He smirked. "I guess I don't have to go easy on you..." Orochimaru said. "I never told you to go easy on me." I said to him.

          All of my fears of fighting Orochimaru seemed to all go away for some reason. " Gaara looked at me surprised. "(Y/N)..." Gaara whispered in shock. I turned back to look at Gaara.

         I smiled at him. Gaara smiled back at me. "Let me help you." Gaara told me. "Alright." I said. Gaara slowly walked to me and gave me a hug. I gasped and I started blushing.

       "I'm proud of you (Y/N). You're not afraid anymore..." Gaara said In a soothing voice. "Thank you." I said while hugging him back. We stopped hugging each other. "Now, let's get this over with..." Gaara said. "Right!" I yelled. We looked at Orochimaru and got in our fighting stances. Temari and Kankuro backed us up.

         Orochimaru growled at us. He started running straight to us. He ran to Gaara first and tried to punch him. Gaara blocked Orochimaru's punch with his sand. Then Gaara took a step back and shot sand bullets at him.

         Orochimaru dodged them, but he got hit by one in the arm. "Arg!" Orochimaru yelled in pain. But that didn't stop him. Orochimaru then came after me and tried to punch me. I dodged it really fast and took my kunai out.

        I infused the kunai knife with my chakra and threw it at him. Orochimaru dodged it, but then I controlled the chakra in the kunai to curve to him and it stabbed him in the leg. "Ah!" Orochimaru yelled in pain. He started to bleed.

        I smirked at Orochimaru and then he growled at me. Temari grabbed her fan and ran to Orochimaru. "WIND STYLE: WIND SCYTHE JUTSU!" Temari yelled. She swung the fan towards him. The strong wind was coming at him and he couldn't dodge it. Orochimaru blocked his face with his arm that didn't get hit. Orochimaru got blown away into the wall behind him.

         He fell to the floor. "Good job Temari!" Kankuro said. "Thanks!" Temari answered. Orochimaru slowly stood up and wiped the blood away that was coming out of his mouth with his sleeve. He had a scratch on his arm because of Temari's Wind Scythe Jutsu and it was bleeding.

        Orochimaru looked at the blood and growled. "What? You mad that you got sliced a bit?" Temari teased Orochimaru.