Chapter 8: On The Way To Orochimaru

Gaara and Skinny-ass kept staring at each other. Temari sighed and rolled her eyes. "Hey Gaara, are you just gonna stand there and stare at him like that, or are you gonna kill him for hurting your girlfriend?!" Temari yelled at Gaara. Gaara's eyes widened and he turned around to Temari. "She's n-not my g-girlfriend..." Gaara said stuttering and blushing.

        "Right....." Temari said sarcastically. Gaara turned back to Skinny-ass who was just standing there with his guard up to his face. "Alright, time to end this." Gaara said in his monotone voice. Gaara took his sand, raised his hand to Skinny-ass, and then he said, "Sand Coffin." The sand wrapped around Skinny-ass. Gaara then closed his hand into a fist and yelled, "SAND BURIAL!" Skinny-ass blew up.

        Blood splattered everywhere and blood was flying in the sky. I looked at Gaara surprised of his power and then I looked up and I saw blood flying in the sky towards me. I took my arms and covered my face. Gaara turned to look at me and saw that I was on the floor defenseless and hurt. He ran to me and jumped in front of me so blood won't fall on me.

       "Are you ok?" Gaara asked me. He wasn't looking at me. "Yeah, I'm fine, but my face hurts..." I said while putting my hand on my cheek. Gaara turned to look at me and he saw that I had a cut on my cheek. Gaara was covered in blood. "What happened? You're bleeding..." Gaara asked me. I looked at Gaara with a creeped out expression because he had blood all over him. I then snapped out of it and then answered his question. "I-I am?" I asked him. I touched the cut on my cheek and I got blood on my hand.

       "OW!" I yelled in pain. "Don't touch it. And don't worry, I took care of that Skinny-ass." Gaara said to me. The 3rd guy that was with Fat-ass and Skinny-ass ran away when he saw his friends get brutally murdered. "Thank you Gaara." I said as I stood up slowly. "Shouldn't you clean that blood off of you?" I asked him. "No. When I see my opponents, I want to see them scared because of the blood, then I'll have an advantage..." Gaara ansepwered me in his monotone voice. "O-K. Anyway, let's continue the mission!" I said.

       "Finally we can continue the mission." Kankuro said impatient. We started running in the direction where Orochimaru's hideout is. Then, out of nowhere, some Sound Ninja jumped in front of us. "You're not going one step closer to Lord Orochimaru..." One Sound Ninja said.

       "AW COME ON! NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS! LET ME HANDLE THEM!" Kankuro yelled annoyed and impatient. "Don't let your guard down Kankuro..." Gaara said in his regular monotone voice. "Got it little bro." Kankuro answered. "Why do you have blood on you?" The youngest Sound Ninja asked. "Because I killed someone..." Gaara answered. "NO MORE QUESTIONS!" Kankuro yelled angry. Kankuro then took his three puppets out, "The Crow", "The Salamander", and "The Black Ant".

        "Ahhh, so you're one of the puppet masters..." The oldest Sound Ninja said. "That's right..." Kankuro answered. Kankuro looked at the three Sound Ninjas. "Alright, say your prayers, Sound Ninjas..." Kankuro said smirking. The three Sound Ninjas laughed. "Don't you think YOU should be SAYING YOUR PRAYERS!?"  One of them said.