Chapter 6: Gaara's victory, Kabuto's defeat

"What the..." Kabuto said in surprise of Gaara's power. Gaara growled like the Shukaku and then ran to Kabuto faster than how he runs. I tried to follow Gaara's movements but I couldn't. I looked at Kabuto and I saw Gaara appear In front of him.

        Gaara punched Kabuto up in the jaw. Kabuto flew up in the sky because of Gaara's strength. Gaara then ran and jumped as high as Kabuto flew up to catch up to him. Gaara looked at Kabuto with anger in his eyes.

        He kicked Kabuto in the stomach with his full strength and then Kabuto coughed up blood and flew into a huge, steep, rocky mountain. Gaara smiled at Kabuto's pain and dropped to ground level. He looked at the mountain that Kabuto flew in. It fell apart because of all the force that went into the mountain.

        I looked at Gaara with big eyes. "G-Gaara..." I whispered in surprise of his strength and how he took on Kabuto that easily. Gaara stopped looking at the mountain and turned around. He looked at me. He remembered how Kabuto hit me and then ran to me.

       "Are you ok now (Y/N)?" Gaara asked me with worry in his voice. "Yeah, thank you for beating the crap out of Kabuto." I said. "You're welcome, now let's continue going to the Hidden Sound Village before he gets back up." Gaara answered me. "Ok. But, my stomach still hurts..." I said while clutching my stomach.

     Gaara looked into my eyes and then my stomach. "Let me carry you." Gaara said to me. "Really?" I asked as I looked at him. Gaara nodded his head yes. "O-Ok. Thank you." I said. Gaara picked me up and carried me in his arms. I wrapped my hands around his neck so I don't fall. I rested my head on his chest to fall asleep.

     The sound of Gaara's heartbeat in my ears made me feel safe and protected and warm. Gaara looked down at me and he blushed as he felt my head on his chest. He stopped looking at me and looked in front of him. He then started running for the Hidden Sound Village. Temari and Kankuro followed Gaara. I then fell asleep.

   30 MINUTED LATER:

   Me, Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro finally made it to the Hidden Sound Village to officially start the mission. "Hey, (Y/N), we made it to the Hidden Sound Village." Gaara said to me while shaking me lightly in his arms. "W-What? We are? I asked as I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at Gaara.

    "Yes, we are." Gaara answered me. I woke up completely and I got off of Gaara's arms and stood up. "Thank you Gaara."

   "You're welcome..." (Btw, follow my BFF JaneKillzMasterofRP  because she helped me write this chapter at school! she's awesome! And she just joined wattpad and she needs followers! bye!)