Chapter 15: Bennett Taylor

~ Bennett's POV ~
Ever since I've spent time with Elise and the guys, my heart felt lighter. My heart moved on from the bad things that happened in the past because I met her. She is the reason why the guys and I are happy. She made us recover from our very dark past. Even though we concealed it from people, we still feel the heaviness of those experiences. We tried searching for our Missing Princess but the ones we found before are the exact opposite. But when we saw her, we felt the same thing. She is our missing princess. Even though she didn't like to be friends with us during the first day, she still gave in during the second day. And now, I am pretty much relieved. My duty is to protect her from people who will hurt her.

~~ Bennett's Dark Past ~~

When I was in my Pre-school days, I used to go out and play with my neighbors since my parents are always out and busy taking care of the family business which my great grandmother started, they became so ignorant to their own child. When my neighbor got to travel other countries for his birthday, I got so jealous. I never experienced that because my parents buy me a lot of toys but they don't ask me what I really want. I liked the thought of them buying me toys so that I won't be bored but those toys are nothing to me. I just want to spend time most of my time with them but I never got the chance too. So when we celebrated my birthday, I wasn't so excited to open my gift but I acted like I was excited to so that they wouldn't get disappointed. I opened it and got a new toy. I forced a smile and I hugged them. After my birthday, they were back to being busy and ignorant again. I got so angry at my parents' actions. I broke my Mom's favorite vase, I gave my Dad's favorite shoes to my friend's Dad and I tore our family picture. I hated them so much. And when they got home, they noticed that something is broken and missing. And when they found out that I did all those things, they punished me and grounded me for one whole month. I hated them even more.

When I turned 10, I started to rebel against my parents. They were still ignorant and it made me hate them more than ever. I tried smoking for a week but I got tired of it so I stopped. I spray painted my Dad's car since he never drove me to school. I tried throwing away my Mom's favorite bag and the most expensive one. I cussed at them. I did a lot of bad things to them. But I regretted doing so. When my mom was practicing her driving, I was there beside her. But I kept talking and shouting so that she can notice me. But doing that didn't end well. I mean, I regretted doing it on purpose. I got the two of us into an accident.

But that accident killed my mom. She was still alive when we reached the hospital, but she was already in a coma and after 3 days, she died. I was lucky that I only fractured my left right arm and got bruises. But my mom ended up being killed. I hated her but I still loved her. Tears kept falling from my eyes when she got buried. I was still in shock when I was in her funeral but I my mind was cleared during her burial. I lost my mom and it's all my fault.

Since then, my father didn't talk to me. He didn't accept the reality. He can't accept that his wife is now dead, and it's all because I wanted her to notice me. I hate myself for doing that. I hate myself because I killed my own mom. I hate myself because my Dad is now acting as if he is dead. There was a boundary between us. I tried my best talking to him and he talked to me though it only lasted for 3 minutes. That's the longest talk we've ever had. 3 effin' minutes.

I moved on from that accident. I moved on since remembering it will only hurt me and stop me from focusing on what's already happening in the present and for what will happen in the future. And that's when I met the guys. They also had a dark past so we became friends so that we can fully and truly move on from those experiences. We supported each other. We faced trials and challenges in our life, together. We acted like badass prince charmings so that we can ease the pain of those who are hurt and protect those who are bullied. Those are the reasons why we named our group FBPC and why we became friends. And now, I can say that I truly moved on. And it's because of the guys, we've been friends for almost 7 years and still, we are fully supporting each other when it comes to trials. And because of Elise who made me happier even though we've only been friends for 8 months. I'm lucky to have them. I, Bennett Taylor, am lucky to be with someone like them.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~